SCSK8 Natural Blank & Stained Assembled Complete Longboard Skateboard
This is an impressive-looking skateboard! As a long time longboard rider, I really love the shape and tail of this particular product.
SCSK8 is a relatively new company, and they are well-known for a tendency to make very affordable and very impressive boards.
This particular board has a good construction, solid design work, and is actually pretty fast when you want to go out for a ride.
This board has an aesthetic design that is very unique. First, its pintail directional shaping makes it look very fast, which it actually is.
It comes in seven unique designs; each will cover a different aesthetic preference. Each board has its design along its base.
The designs include Royal Blue, which features a stylized face on the base, a natural blank board that features wood grain, a blue stained board with beautiful whorls, a jet black version, and a green version that shows the details of the maple.
The available boards also include a model with a hand design called Orange Sunset and another called Mini Surf that displays plenty of surf-friendly images.
Level of Durability
Some of the best boards on the market utilize a maple or Canadian maple construction in order to provide a great degree of durability.
This SCSK8 board uses seven plies of maple to provide a truly strong and durable performance.
In fact, a person who is 220 pounds can easily ride this board without too much bending or softness.
The trucks are seven inches and are made of aluminum, which means that they are both lightweight and strong.
Since this board isn't really designed for tricks, you can easily expect it to last through several years of usage.
What it's Built for
There are few longboard that are more cruise-worthy than this SCSK8 product. The first thing that you might notice is its directional-style build.
This board also sports a pintail that really demonstrates its aerodynamic design.
Unfortunately, this shape isn't at all good for tricks, so if you want to hit the skate park bring another board. Personally,
I find that it's beneficial to have both a long and shortboard so that you can just use this for traveling or commuting.
This is also a very fast board due to its shape and wheel setup, so if you enjoy hitting the downhill from time to time, I'd definitely recommend this board.
Level of Maneuverability
As a directional board, you might notice that the control scheme of this board is very similar to a surfboard.
Since it doesn't have a kicktail, you'll have to shift a bit more to make turns. That being said, it's also very intuitive to maneuver this board around corners or to make stops when you need to.
This is also a very smooth riding longboard, which makes it the perfect ride for going to school or going to work.
There is a tendency for the trucks and wheels to wobble a bit at high speeds, but you can quickly replace these components for a smoother high-velocity performance.
- My Rating
- Key Advantages
- This is a fairly fast-moving board that can be used by a beginner boarder to get used to longboards.
- For a longboard, this board is very inexpensive; in fact, you might be pleasantly surprised at how cheap this board is, especially when considering its quality.
- It has a pretty good weight capacity. The company says its top-end is 220 pounds, but heavier riders can use this board without too much issue.
- The designs on this board cover every taste.
- The trucks on this board aren't the greatest, if I would replace one aspect of this board, it would definitely be them.
- Also, the bearings can be a bit iffy. Both components can cause the board to wobble.
- This is best used as a starter board.
Great Articles for Skateboarding:Longboard vs Skateboard vs Pennyboard Differences
Entry Level Skateboard Reviews
Best Skateboard Under 50$
Top 9 Drop Through Longboard Reviews
Best Longboards under 50$
Longboards & Skateboard Reviews
Where to buy a skateboard for beginners
How to choose best the skateboard
The Bottom Line
I love the SCSK8 Natural Blank and Stained longboard. It has all of the features a skateboarding cruiser needs to commute to work or school or just go for a ride through town. While it is somewhat long to be stored away very easily, its speed and cool design make it an excellent choice for longboarders.
- Size: 41 inches x 9.25 inches
- Multiple layers of Bamboo and Canadian Maple with durable heat transferred graphics and clear grip tape.
- 180 mm (7 inch) aluminum trucks with polished finish and ultra high rebound bushings
- 70 mm x 50 mm high rebound urethane wheels. Fast and durable Abec 9 Hellion 2 bearings with built in spacers.
- Search: "White Wave Longboards" to see all our products
- SIZE MATTERS our 44" Longboard is the perfect size constructed in a Multi-ply Hardwood Maple and beautiful artisan bamboo deck shaped to perform and the extra detail rarely found at this price.
- THE ORIGINAL BAMBOO LONGBOARD - Designed on the boardwalks in California to higher specifications from Malibu to San Diego, we are the leaders in longboard and skateboard.
- AUTHENTIC COMPONENTS- Genuine ABEC 7 speed bearings, 7 Ply Super Flex Bamboo and Hardwood Maple Deck, 7-inch aluminum trucks, This 44"" Artisan Bamboo Longboard, Better components = Better performance
- DARE TO COMPARE Not all longboards are the same, Quest longboards are made with better materials and components if you are looking for a pro style longboard at a great price. look no further.
- MADE IN MARS- We design and make nearly 100% of our own product. The best of the tradition brands, working with some of the real pioneers of the Skate, Surf and Snow Board world, help reinvent them using today’s best components, great fresh art and new technology.
- Bamboo and Maple hybrid 41-inch artisan longboard
- Rugged and lightweight aluminum trucks
- Reactive and smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision abec-7 bearing, PU casted Black bushing-90a
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish
- Designed in sunny los angeles for a strikingly vintage California look
- Open wheel design ensures no "wheel bite" for optimal safety at speed
- Sturdy 7 ply all cold Climate Hardwood Maple deck
- Precision ABEC 7 bearings
- Reverse kingpin" trucks for stability & great handling on curves
- 7 inch lightweight yet durable aluminum trucks
- 39" x 9.1“ drop through longboard for beginner
- Strong but Flexible Eight Ply Maple Deck make longboard can Hold Up to 250 LBS weight
- Big Soft 70x51mm PU Wheels combined with ABEC-9 Bearings for Smooth Ride
- Solid 7 Inch Aluminum Trucks equipped with soft bushings for Comfortable Longboarding
- Easy to Learn for Kids and Adults beginner due to low to ground feature come from Dropthroguht mounting technology