Spring is just around the corner; the weather is getting warmer and most of us want to start spending more time outdoors.
My niece and nephew have been around a lot recently, and I have found that there is nothing that gets them more excited than suggesting taking a ride on our best scooters to the park.
It is fun and enjoyable for them, and they will be getting the exercise that their bodies need.
To make this scenario a reality, you need to have a scooter as well.
This scooter review will take a look at some of the best scooter options for adults and children that are available on the market today.
Scooters for Kids Comparison
Ways Scooters can Benefit Children
As a child grows, they need to learn where their body is in relation to their surroundings.
They need to be able to kick off of the ground to push the scooter, and a scooter is a great way to help them develop their equilibrium and strengthen their balance.
Three wheeled models are great, but when they are comfortable riding them, the real test comes into play when they move to a two-wheeled scooter.
If their balance is not up to par, they will practice and learn to ride the scooter without falling because it is a fun activity that they enjoy.
Kick scooters are also a great way to strengthen their leg muscles and train their hand-eye coordination.
Well, in this case, their foot-eye coordination. As your child grows, they will also want to kick harder so that they can make the scooter go faster, which will strengthen their balance as well.
Scooters can also help a child develop their motor skills, especially when they get to the age that they are comfortable performing tricks.
Lastly, riding a scooter with other kids their age can help them make friends. It will boost their self-esteem and make them more confident in themselves.
Important Considerations for your Child's Scooter
- Two Wheels or Three – Riding a scooter can take practice for a young child, and since their balance is not at its best yet, a three-wheeled scooter is a great way to help prevent accidents. They offer more stability for youngsters as they learn to ride their new scooter. Once they are a few years older, about five or six, then you can try to switch to a two-wheeled scooter, though some adjustment may be needed. you may find self-balancing scooters.
- The Size of your Child – Many of the scooters that are designed specifically for younger children have weight limits that are a bit low. At this age, your child will be growing quite a lot, so make sure that the scooter that you purchase will safely support your child's weight. In addition, some kids are taller than others, and you have no way to know how quickly your kid will grow, so make sure to get handlebars that can be adjusted to accommodate their ever changing height.
- Wheels Size – Where will your child be riding their scooter? Purchasing a scooter with large wheels will help to ensure that they do not hit a pebble that will cause them to fall or worse, go flying from the scooter. Larger wheels will allow them to ride over cracks and small pebbles with ease.
Best Scooters for Kids
Best Micro Scooter for 2 to 5 Year Old: Micro Mini Original Kick Scooter
The first scooter on this list is one that is designed for children between the ages of two and five.
It is rated for a weight of up to 44 pounds, so you can make a judgment call based on the weight of your child.
There are two large wheels in the front and one in the back that are designed to give your child extra stability as they ride.
The tires are also skid-proof, so you can even allow your toddler to enjoy a ride around the kitchen on a rainy day.
The scooter is designed with a lean-to-turn ride style that will teach them how to shift their weight to turn, which is great for added balance.
One aspect that I really like is that the deck is low to the ground; it allows little ones to easily get their footing when they lose their balance.
Best Kick Scooter for 5 to 12 Years Kid - Micro Maxi Kick Scooter with T-bar
The next scooter on this list, which is the Micro Maxi Kick Scooter, is a step up from the Mini.
It is designed a little sturdier so that kids between the ages of five and 12 can ride safely.
In fact, it is safe for any child who weighs less than 110 pounds to ride on.
This is a three-wheeled scooter that has two wheels in the front and one in the back, which is great for stability.
It also has the same lean-to-turn style of riding that you find in the Mini, so your child will not have to adjust their way of riding their scooter.
Since kids grow a lot between five and 12 years of age, the handles on the Maxi are designed to adjust to their specific height needs.
They also collapse to the base when you need to carry the scooter.
Best First Scooter for Toddlers: Radio Flyer 1st Scooter
This Radio Flyer Scooter is designed for very young children who are not very good with balance yet.
The suggested age for this scooter is two years old, but any child who is less than 50 pounds can ride on it.
I love the low-to-the-ground profile of this scooter.
It has a wide wheelbase, large wheels, and a wide deck to help your youngster find their balance while pushing the scooter.
It also has a unique teardrop design that makes it easier for their little legs to push off of the ground.
As a parent, I love that the handle of this scooter folds down; making it easier to transport in the trunk of my car.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for Kids: Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is a three-wheeled scooter by Globber.
It is designed for children who are over three years of age and are less than 110 pounds.
The two wheels in the front of the scooter are extra large and are great for stability when your child first starts out on the scooter.
The deck of the scooter is relatively close to the ground so that if accidents occur, your child will be able to catch themselves.
There is a foot brake on the top of the back wheel that makes it easy for your child to slow down.
Since this scooter is designed to grow with your child, the handlebars are adjustable.
The T-shaped handlebars can be set to three different heights, which should accommodate most kids until at least their teenage years.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for 6 Years Old or Above: Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter
The final scooter that is great for kids on this list is the Razor PowerWing Caster, which is designed for children who are at least six years of age.
Instead of a linear deck that you would find on a traditional scooter, this model has a winged variation that gives it a three-wheeled design.
The front wheel is a bit larger than the two on the back of the scooter, but the smaller wheels are designed with a 360 rotation so that they can accommodate a kid making tight turns and drifting around corners.
If you get this scooter for your child, they will be able to ride it until they reach 143 pounds, which will most likely be well into their teenage years.
If you purchase this Razor for a younger child, make sure they are able to work a hand brake easily.
No matter which scooter you choose for your child, make sure that they can ride it safely.
If they have bad balance, get a three-wheeled selection. Safety is always the number one priority with kids, so make sure that they also wear a helmet when riding on their new scooter.
Scooters: Not Just for Kids!
As you are teaching your child to ride their new scooter, you may want to join in on the fun.
Having a scooter of your own allows you to enjoy the trips that you make to the park. If a scooter that you need to kick is not appealing to you, try an electric one that can simply get you where you are going.
If riding a scooter is not appealing to you at all, then maybe you want a scooter that your teenager can ride so that they can take their younger siblings to the park instead of you.
Whether the scooter is for you or a teen, you are going to need a large model that can accommodate the height and weight of an adult.
Scooters for Teens and Young Adults Comparison
Factors to Consider for a "Big Kids" Scooter
- Kick or Electric - The first thing that you will want to consider is whether you want a scooter that you need to kick to ride or one that has a motor. If you are getting this scooter to ride along with your tots, then you may prefer a simple design, but if you are trying to race an older child, then an electric version may help you to get the speed that you want to make it look like you are trying to win the race.
- The Smoothness of the Ride – The size of the wheels on the scooter will be a determining factor when it comes to the smoothness of the ride. Large wheels tend to give you more speed, but they will start out slow. Hard wheels also give you a bumpier ride.
- Your Height – If you are six feet tall, you do not want a scooter with handlebars that only adjust to accommodate someone that is only a little over five feet tall. You need to be comfortable when you ride, so test the handlebar height before choosing a scooter.
- Style – Teenagers like to accessorize, so finding a scooter that matches their style will be appreciated. Even if a young adult is going to ride the scooter, a bit of designer aesthetics will not be under appreciated.
Best Scooters for Teens and Young Adults
Best Razor Scooter for Adults: Razor A5 Lux Scooter
The Razor A5 Lux is a very popular kick scooter that was designed for larger individuals to enjoy, not just kids.
It can easily support anyone that weighs up to 220 pounds without the fear of the metal buckling under your weight.
It also comes with adjustable handlebars that can accommodate any height, so no matter how tall you are, you can ride comfortably.
The extra large wheels on the scooter are perfect for riding on cracked and uneven sidewalks; in fact, the ride will be one of the smoothest you have experienced on a scooter.
In addition, the wheels have spokes that match the color of the scooter.
When you are watching your kids play at the park, you can easily put down the kickstand and secure the scooter.
Unfortunately, the kickstand is not available on all models, so if you would like that feature, the blue model will be the best option for you.
Best Electric Scooter for Adults: Black Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter
The next scooter is one of the best electric scooter options that you can find.
It is designed to accommodate larger individuals, so anyone who is less than 250 pounds will be able to ride the scooter comfortably.
The batteries do take about eight hours to recharge, which is a good bit of time, but a single charge will take you about 18 miles.
If you end up coming home in the dark, there is also a LED light on the front of the scooter to help light your way.
This scooter is capable of going a full 18 miles per hour, so it is a much faster mode of transportation than walking.
You can stand on this scooter, but if you get tired, there is also the option to sit down and relax while you ride.
The shock absorption and the suspension will give you a smooth ride, no matter what terrain you are riding on.
Best Kick Scooter for Adults: Fuzion Cityglide Adult Kick Scooter
The Fuzion CityGlide is a kick scooter that is perfect for an adult looking to have fun.
It is a scooter that is designed with over-sized wheels that are great for speed and racing, no matter how tough the terrain you are riding on is.
The sturdy aluminum frame can easily support up to 220 pounds, and if you are a taller individual, the handlebars are also adjustable so that they can accommodate your height.
The scooter is available in three color options, but I really liked the black and yellow option insofar as aesthetics.
When you get to your destination, the scooter can be folded into a more compact size that does not take up a lot of space.
I have no issue fitting this scooter into my locker at the gym. It is also very lightweight, making it easy to carry when you simply want to walk.
Best Two Wheel Electric Scooer for Aduts :Razor E300 Electric Scooter
The next option on this list is an electric razor scooter that is perfect for teens, college students, or parents on the go.
The E300 is a great way for those under 220 pounds to zip around the neighborhood.
It features a twist-grip throttle that can get you up to speeds of 15 miles per hour.
There is a hand brake that is convenient to use, and when you are not riding the scooter, there is a kickstand that you can use to keep it upright.
The tires have a thicker design so that you can comfortably ride across any terrain without being jolted from small rocks and cracks in the pavement.
The battery takes about 12 hours to charge, but it will run consistently for about 40 minutes, so schedule your charging time for at night when you are asleep.
Best Micro Scooter for Adults: Micro White & Black Adult Scooters
The final scooter for adults and teens on this list is a Micro scooter that comes in both black and white varieties.
The wheel design is perfect for cruising down the sidewalk.
The scooter is designed with large wheels so that you can get the speed that you want, but they are also able to absorb all of the bumps in the road to give you a smoother ride.
When you are done riding, the scooter does fold into a more convenient size.
The handlebars even fold down so that you can easily store it in a locker in the gym or your place of work.
The scooter can support up to 220 pounds, and the handlebars can be adjusted to accommodate for your height.
The scooter also has a kickstand that is designed to make it convenient to keep the scooter upright.
Our lives are busy, so anytime that you can spend quality time with your child is great. Purchasing a scooter for yourself to enjoy is a great way to share the experience with them.
All of the options reviewed here are great, so find one that suits your needs, you can even check reviews for the scooters to see which ones other parents enjoy.
More than a Mode of Transportation- Stunt Scooters
If you think that your kid is going to just use their scooter to get from point A to point B, then you must not know many children.
Amongst teenagers, stunt scooters are a big hit. They can serve as a form of transportation, but they can also make your teen popular at the skate park, especially if they can nail a difficult trick.
How does a Stunt Scooter Differ from a Kick Scooter?
A kick scooter is not designed to handle a lot of impact, so if you use one at a skate park, you could land too hard and cause the scooter to break.
A stunt scooter is much more durable, so even when performing stunts daily, it will last for years.
A stunt scooter also does not fold in half for storage because performing stunts could cause it to fold unexpectedly.
Both of these scenarios are unsafe for the rider, so if you or your teen like to do tricks, then it is best to get a designated scooter.
The handlebars on these types of scooters also do not adjust because they could move while you are in the air and cause you injury.
Because there is a need for extra durability, these scooters will also be designed to be built out of steel, which will make the scooter slightly heavier than a kick scooter that is made from aluminum.
Stunt Scooters Comparison
Trick Scooter Essentials
- The Deck – Make sure that the deck is a good size for your child. The rider's feet need to fit onto the deck comfortably, and they need to be able to get both of their feet on the deck quickly. Missing your footing could result in injury. If you find that your child's feet slip off of the scooter a lot, then try some grip tape to make sure that they can safely perform the trick they want as well as nail the landing.
- Brakes - As a stunt performer, it is important that you have control over your scooter at all times. This is why most scooters designed for tricks come with a two brake system that includes a spring brake and a flex brake.
- Solid Handlebars – To make sure that the rider is safe at all times, the handlebars on most trick scooters do not adjust. This means that if you purchase one of these scooters for a teen or someone who is not done growing, you will not be able to adjust the height.
Best Scooters for Stunts
Best Starter Stunt Scooter: Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter
If you are looking for a scooter that will be great for the skate park, then the Fuzion X-3 Pro will be a great option for you to consider.
This scooter was designed to get big air; in fact, the deck, which is four inches wide, comes with edges that are designed to be easy to grab.
This scooter is designed with batwing bars, which means that not only will you be able to ride comfortably, and the bars have high stability as well.
The wheels are designed to be smaller than most scooters. This gives the scooter quick acceleration, which is great for skate parks and it allows you to ride for a longer period of time without kicking off.
I really loved how effective this scooter is at gripping the pavement.
When you get some air, you will have no issue regaining control when you land.
This scooter is rated for anyone up to 140 pounds, so it is perfect for a teenager.
Best Trick Pro Stunt Scooter: Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Scooter
The next scooter on this list is another option that is great for intermediate and advanced scooter riders.
This one is actually able to support up to 140 pounds of weight, which means that you can go crazy with jumps without worrying about durability.
One of the features that I really like on this scooter is the smooth bottom.
This makes the scooter perfect for grinding on rails, which is something that I enjoy doing. In addition, the handlebar is designed from carbon steel, and it is secured in place with a triple clamp.
The wheels are also designed to provide you with a smooth ride. They are great at absorbing the bumps of the road, even at a high rate of speed.
The wheels are also designed to be anti-abrasive and have a high level of rebound to help provide the best level of performance possible.
Best Lightweight Stunt Scooter: Razor Pro XX Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is the Razor Pro XX. It is a scooter that is designed for advanced riding styles that include tricks and competitive riding.
Because of this thinking, the scooter has a frame that is very durable; in fact, it has a fixed handle that cannot change height when you are in the air.
Even with the heavy frame, the aluminum material is light enough that a beginner will be able to easily control the deck while performing tricks.
In addition, the deck is large enough to fit both feet with ease, which makes it easier to stabilize your footing during a trick.
I love how easy this scooter's wheels make curb hopping seem. In fact, the design of the handlebars and the small, hard wheel design make it easy to pick up the speed you need to hop without any issues.
Best Stunt Scooter for Intermediate and Advanced Riders: Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
The Vokul VK-LMT is a stunt scooter that is perfect for advanced riders who want a scooter that can do more tricks than the average scooter.
The deck of this unit is very durable; in fact, it is made from heat treated aluminum that has been reinforced for durability and dependability.
The handlebars are made secured with a triple bolt clamp to make sure that it does not shift when you do not want it to.
In addition, the hand grips are designed to prevent slippage when performing tricks. Insofar as aesthetics, the black and gray design is both stylish and subtle, which is ideal for most teens.
The scooter can easily support a weight of 220 pounds, and the deck is covered with an anti-slip surface as well.
The wheels are also built to last; it has a high amount of shock absorbency that is able to minimize the bumps to give you a smooth ride
Super Hero (Ironman / Spiderman / Captain America / Hulk) Pro Scooter: Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter
The Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter is the perfect option for anyone who loves comics.
This scooter is designed for advanced and intermediate riders, especially if you want a versatile scooter that is great for riding on the streets and in the park.
I love how easy it is to grind on this scooter.
The deck, wheels, and braking system are all built to last because they are made from durable materials.
The wheels are small, which is great for stunts that require you to achieve a certain speed quickly.
The most notable feature of this scooter is the superhero design on the scooter and the grip tape.
You can choose from one of four heroes, which are: Spiderman, Captain America, Ironman, and Hulk.
Doing tricks on a scooter is something that a lot of older kids are trying. It is a fun way for them to show off their talents without getting into too much trouble.
Tricks are easy to perform, especially when you have a scooter that accommodates the riding style that you are trying to achieve.
Take a look at our top scooters for tricks and see which ones work best for you. Make sure that you check out reviews to see what others have to say about each one.
- New anodized finish with kick stand. Ages: 8 and up. Max Rider Weight- 220 pounds
- Super-strong aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Built for taller riders with extra large 200mm urethane wheels
- Features the patented rear fender brake, adjustable handlebars
- Easy to fold and carry with its patented folding system
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control and ages 8 and up
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire. Maximum weight: 120 pounds
- 8" pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
- Adjustable T-bar accommodates children as they grow
- Fun deck colors with matching anodized T-bars
- Please tighten handlebar clamp using supplied hex wrench before riding.
- Micro Kickboard
- WHEELS LIGHT UP! As you scoot, the turning wheels light up in a variety of flashing color, adding an original and fun twist to the ride. Kids love this special feature, making their scooter unique!
- 2-in-1 ADJUSTABLE/ REMOVABLE SEAT: The sitting mode on this scooter means young kids can use it as a ride-along, then move up to scoot mode when they feel a bit more confident. The handlebar has 4 adjustable height options (25.5/27.5/30.75/34 inch) The seat is fully removable with 2 height options. (24.5 - 27.5 CM) It is ideal for little one's ages 2-8 with a weight capacity of 110 lbs
- SMOOTHEST & QUIETEST RIDE: The 3-wheel, self-balancing scooter provides a quiet and smooth ride while offering the necessary stability and support for your little one. It features PU flashing wheels that light up while moving and the front tires are quite big, so it runs smoothly even on surfaces that are uneven & bumpy.
- EXTRA WIDE DECK FOR STABILITY: The scooter is equipped with a low-to-the-ground, grippy and extra wide deck that is large enough to fit both feet. It uses the LEAN-TO-STEER technology, which means the scooter is controlled by leaning rather than turning the steering wheel, this design helps your child develop balance skills, coordination and more
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION DESIGNED TO LAST: We know what kids can be like and therefor our three-wheeled scooter was designed to withstand use and abuse of children. It is comprised of aluminum alloy, and sturdy stainless-steel parts. The breaks are extremely reliable and made of highly durable stainless-steel ABS.
- 8.5" PNEUMATIC TIRES - Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR - Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15.5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs
- 36V BATTERY - The GXL travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- UL2271 CERTIFIED - Ride safe knowing our e scooter batteries are Underwriter Labs Certified
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter. Scooter measures (44) inches high, (41) inches long and 6 inches wide when in riding mode. Scooter weighs (31) lbs.
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 12mph.Maximum Weight- 154 Pounds. Age- 13+
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, and large 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- 125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system
- Features patented rear fender brake for Quick stops; and all-new wheelie bar design
- Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; supports riders up to 143 pounds
- Go Farther & Faster - Built to cover serious ground, the Swagger 3 Pro is a long-range electric scooter that can cover up to 14.2 miles per charge. Its powerful 250-watt motor can reach speeds up to 15.5 mph and conquer steep 25-degree inclines.
- Portable & Foldable - Built to carry riders up to 220 lbs, this lightweight electric scooter can be effortlessly carried when you're on the go. Fold the Swagger Pro in two simple steps and stow away in compact spaces.
- Button-Activated Cruise Control - This motorized scooter for adults and teens features three riding modes that let you find your most comfortable max throttle speed. With the press of a button, activate this escooter's cruise control and effortlessly maintain your desired speed.
- Efficient Quick-Charge Battery - With a 1.5A charger, this fast-charging electric scooter can be fully juiced and ready to roll in just under 3 hours. The battery scooter's smart management system guards against overcharging and undervoltage, with overheating auto-shutoff.
- Gold-Standard Customer Service - All new Swagtron e scooters come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. Customer and technical support are offered seven days a week via live chat, email and by phone-even on Christmas Day.
- Highest rated scooter for 2-5 year olds
- Children love the fun, safe lean to steer design
- Smooth, quiet ride with non-marking wheels
- [EXTREMELY FAST AND LONG-RANGE BATTERY LIFE] - A 250W motor propels the e-scooter to a max speed of 15.5 MPH. High capacity battery with a maximum travel range of up to 18.6 miles under specific conditions
- [PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN] -Weighs just 26.9 lbs. Portable folding design for easy storage at home or hand carry when necessary.The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum
- [DOUBLE BRAKING SYSTEM] - Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 13.1ft.The large 8.5-inch front
- [INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-LEARN] - Intuitive controls simplify learning and use for all ages while improving safety. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language
- [INTELLIGENT DESIGN]-The minimal yet modern design of Mi Electric Scooter has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot "Best of the Best" Award, as well as the iF Design Award 2017
- Please tighten handlebar clamp using supplied hex wrench before riding
- Every part on the Maxi is replaceable-- this allows it to last, virtually forever
- The Maxi's wheels are made of the highest quality PU which creates an incredibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban/Suburban pavements
- The Maxi is the highest quality, best performing scooter for kids ages 5-12
- Before riding - please tighten handlebar clamp to desired resistance using supplied tool
- EASY-FOLDING The adult kick scooter with 3-Seconds Easy-Folding-Carrying Mechanism, suit for quick storage and transportation, Can be carry on the tube, train or bus
- ADJUSTABLE TELESCOPING T HANDLEBARS - Adjustable handlebar with soft rubber comfortable hand grips and 3 level height adjustable, range 90-100cm/35.1-39 inch, Suit for adult, teens and kids age 8 up.
- FRONT & REAR SHOCK-ABSORBING SYSTEM - The 2 wheels scooter with high durable 200mm big wheels, Dual Suspension System, precision ABEC-7 bearings reduce vibration and make a smoother ride and creates an incredibly smooth glide, perfect for City/Urban/Suburban pavements
- PATENTED REAR FENDER BRAKE -The aluminum alloy scooter features an easy to access Anti-Rust Paint Foot Rear Brakes which when pressed brings the scooter to a speedy secure stop. Large aluminum reinforced brake pedal is easy to use for quick and firm breaking fast.
- SUGGEST SUPPORTS 220LBS WEIGHT - High density durable aluminum alloy frame and 18" * 5.5" enough foot space and low to ground design reinforced heat-treated aluminum alloy deck with full-deck grip tape make this scooter's suggest weight 220lbs(100kg)
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with Purple S
- Patented t-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with spring less shock system
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar
- Recommended for ages 5 and older
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE -- Two wheeled scooter with 3 level adjustable telescoping handlebar, range 85-34.5-102.5cm/33.4-40.4 inch. Suit for adult, teens and kids age 8 up
- EASY-FOLDING -- The youth adult scooter with 3-Seconds Easy-Folding-Carrying Mechanism, suit for quick storage and transportation, Can be carry on the tube, train or bus
- SMOOTH RIDING -- Extra-large 8"(200mm) PU wheels with steel ABEC-7 Bearing and Soft hand grips greatly reduces vibrations in Plain/Bumpy/Rough Road; Meet your needs as a City/Travel/School commuting
- SUGGEST 220LBS WEIGHT LIMIT -- High density heat-treated aluminum alloy frame. Make this large wheel scooter support weight 220lbs(100kg)
- SAFETY BRAKING -- Features rear wheel fender braking system brings the urban scooter to a speedy secure stop. Large aluminum reinforced brake pedal is easy to use for quick and firm breaking fast
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds