Spring is just around the corner; the weather is getting warmer and most of us want to start spending more time outdoors.
My niece and nephew have been around a lot recently, and I have found that there is nothing that gets them more excited than suggesting taking a ride on our best scooters to the park.
It is fun and enjoyable for them, and they will be getting the exercise that their bodies need.
To make this scenario a reality, you need to have a scooter as well.
This scooter review will take a look at some of the best scooter options for adults and children that are available on the market today.
Scooters for Kids Comparison
Ways Scooters can Benefit Children
As a child grows, they need to learn where their body is in relation to their surroundings.
They need to be able to kick off of the ground to push the scooter, and a scooter is a great way to help them develop their equilibrium and strengthen their balance.
Three wheeled models are great, but when they are comfortable riding them, the real test comes into play when they move to a two-wheeled scooter.
If their balance is not up to par, they will practice and learn to ride the scooter without falling because it is a fun activity that they enjoy.
Kick scooters are also a great way to strengthen their leg muscles and train their hand-eye coordination.
Well, in this case, their foot-eye coordination. As your child grows, they will also want to kick harder so that they can make the scooter go faster, which will strengthen their balance as well.
Scooters can also help a child develop their motor skills, especially when they get to the age that they are comfortable performing tricks.
Lastly, riding a scooter with other kids their age can help them make friends. It will boost their self-esteem and make them more confident in themselves.
Important Considerations for your Child's Scooter
- Two Wheels or Three – Riding a scooter can take practice for a young child, and since their balance is not at its best yet, a three-wheeled scooter is a great way to help prevent accidents. They offer more stability for youngsters as they learn to ride their new scooter. Once they are a few years older, about five or six, then you can try to switch to a two-wheeled scooter, though some adjustment may be needed. you may find self-balancing scooters.
- The Size of your Child – Many of the scooters that are designed specifically for younger children have weight limits that are a bit low. At this age, your child will be growing quite a lot, so make sure that the scooter that you purchase will safely support your child's weight. In addition, some kids are taller than others, and you have no way to know how quickly your kid will grow, so make sure to get handlebars that can be adjusted to accommodate their ever changing height.
- Wheels Size – Where will your child be riding their scooter? Purchasing a scooter with large wheels will help to ensure that they do not hit a pebble that will cause them to fall or worse, go flying from the scooter. Larger wheels will allow them to ride over cracks and small pebbles with ease.
Best Scooters for Kids
Best Micro Scooter for 2 to 5 Year Old: Micro Mini Original Kick Scooter
The first scooter on this list is one that is designed for children between the ages of two and five.
It is rated for a weight of up to 44 pounds, so you can make a judgment call based on the weight of your child.
There are two large wheels in the front and one in the back that are designed to give your child extra stability as they ride.
The tires are also skid-proof, so you can even allow your toddler to enjoy a ride around the kitchen on a rainy day.
The scooter is designed with a lean-to-turn ride style that will teach them how to shift their weight to turn, which is great for added balance.
One aspect that I really like is that the deck is low to the ground; it allows little ones to easily get their footing when they lose their balance.
Best Kick Scooter for 5 to 12 Years Kid - Micro Maxi Kick Scooter with T-bar
The next scooter on this list, which is the Micro Maxi Kick Scooter, is a step up from the Mini.
It is designed a little sturdier so that kids between the ages of five and 12 can ride safely.
In fact, it is safe for any child who weighs less than 110 pounds to ride on.
This is a three-wheeled scooter that has two wheels in the front and one in the back, which is great for stability.
It also has the same lean-to-turn style of riding that you find in the Mini, so your child will not have to adjust their way of riding their scooter.
Since kids grow a lot between five and 12 years of age, the handles on the Maxi are designed to adjust to their specific height needs.
They also collapse to the base when you need to carry the scooter.
Best First Scooter for Toddlers: Radio Flyer 1st Scooter
This Radio Flyer Scooter is designed for very young children who are not very good with balance yet.
The suggested age for this scooter is two years old, but any child who is less than 50 pounds can ride on it.
I love the low-to-the-ground profile of this scooter.
It has a wide wheelbase, large wheels, and a wide deck to help your youngster find their balance while pushing the scooter.
It also has a unique teardrop design that makes it easier for their little legs to push off of the ground.
As a parent, I love that the handle of this scooter folds down; making it easier to transport in the trunk of my car.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for Kids: Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is a three-wheeled scooter by Globber.
It is designed for children who are over three years of age and are less than 110 pounds.
The two wheels in the front of the scooter are extra large and are great for stability when your child first starts out on the scooter.
The deck of the scooter is relatively close to the ground so that if accidents occur, your child will be able to catch themselves.
There is a foot brake on the top of the back wheel that makes it easy for your child to slow down.
Since this scooter is designed to grow with your child, the handlebars are adjustable.
The T-shaped handlebars can be set to three different heights, which should accommodate most kids until at least their teenage years.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for 6 Years Old or Above: Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter
The final scooter that is great for kids on this list is the Razor PowerWing Caster, which is designed for children who are at least six years of age.
Instead of a linear deck that you would find on a traditional scooter, this model has a winged variation that gives it a three-wheeled design.
The front wheel is a bit larger than the two on the back of the scooter, but the smaller wheels are designed with a 360 rotation so that they can accommodate a kid making tight turns and drifting around corners.
If you get this scooter for your child, they will be able to ride it until they reach 143 pounds, which will most likely be well into their teenage years.
If you purchase this Razor for a younger child, make sure they are able to work a hand brake easily.
No matter which scooter you choose for your child, make sure that they can ride it safely.
If they have bad balance, get a three-wheeled selection. Safety is always the number one priority with kids, so make sure that they also wear a helmet when riding on their new scooter.
Scooters: Not Just for Kids!
As you are teaching your child to ride their new scooter, you may want to join in on the fun.
Having a scooter of your own allows you to enjoy the trips that you make to the park. If a scooter that you need to kick is not appealing to you, try an electric one that can simply get you where you are going.
If riding a scooter is not appealing to you at all, then maybe you want a scooter that your teenager can ride so that they can take their younger siblings to the park instead of you.
Whether the scooter is for you or a teen, you are going to need a large model that can accommodate the height and weight of an adult.
Scooters for Teens and Young Adults Comparison
Factors to Consider for a "Big Kids" Scooter
- Kick or Electric - The first thing that you will want to consider is whether you want a scooter that you need to kick to ride or one that has a motor. If you are getting this scooter to ride along with your tots, then you may prefer a simple design, but if you are trying to race an older child, then an electric version may help you to get the speed that you want to make it look like you are trying to win the race.
- The Smoothness of the Ride – The size of the wheels on the scooter will be a determining factor when it comes to the smoothness of the ride. Large wheels tend to give you more speed, but they will start out slow. Hard wheels also give you a bumpier ride.
- Your Height – If you are six feet tall, you do not want a scooter with handlebars that only adjust to accommodate someone that is only a little over five feet tall. You need to be comfortable when you ride, so test the handlebar height before choosing a scooter.
- Style – Teenagers like to accessorize, so finding a scooter that matches their style will be appreciated. Even if a young adult is going to ride the scooter, a bit of designer aesthetics will not be under appreciated.
Best Scooters for Teens and Young Adults
Best Razor Scooter for Adults: Razor A5 Lux Scooter
The Razor A5 Lux is a very popular kick scooter that was designed for larger individuals to enjoy, not just kids.
It can easily support anyone that weighs up to 220 pounds without the fear of the metal buckling under your weight.
It also comes with adjustable handlebars that can accommodate any height, so no matter how tall you are, you can ride comfortably.
The extra large wheels on the scooter are perfect for riding on cracked and uneven sidewalks; in fact, the ride will be one of the smoothest you have experienced on a scooter.
In addition, the wheels have spokes that match the color of the scooter.
When you are watching your kids play at the park, you can easily put down the kickstand and secure the scooter.
Unfortunately, the kickstand is not available on all models, so if you would like that feature, the blue model will be the best option for you.
Best Electric Scooter for Adults: Black Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter
The next scooter is one of the best electric scooter options that you can find.
It is designed to accommodate larger individuals, so anyone who is less than 250 pounds will be able to ride the scooter comfortably.
The batteries do take about eight hours to recharge, which is a good bit of time, but a single charge will take you about 18 miles.
If you end up coming home in the dark, there is also a LED light on the front of the scooter to help light your way.
This scooter is capable of going a full 18 miles per hour, so it is a much faster mode of transportation than walking.
You can stand on this scooter, but if you get tired, there is also the option to sit down and relax while you ride.
The shock absorption and the suspension will give you a smooth ride, no matter what terrain you are riding on.
Best Kick Scooter for Adults: Fuzion Cityglide Adult Kick Scooter
The Fuzion CityGlide is a kick scooter that is perfect for an adult looking to have fun.
It is a scooter that is designed with over-sized wheels that are great for speed and racing, no matter how tough the terrain you are riding on is.
The sturdy aluminum frame can easily support up to 220 pounds, and if you are a taller individual, the handlebars are also adjustable so that they can accommodate your height.
The scooter is available in three color options, but I really liked the black and yellow option insofar as aesthetics.
When you get to your destination, the scooter can be folded into a more compact size that does not take up a lot of space.
I have no issue fitting this scooter into my locker at the gym. It is also very lightweight, making it easy to carry when you simply want to walk.
Best Two Wheel Electric Scooer for Aduts :Razor E300 Electric Scooter
The next option on this list is an electric razor scooter that is perfect for teens, college students, or parents on the go.
The E300 is a great way for those under 220 pounds to zip around the neighborhood.
It features a twist-grip throttle that can get you up to speeds of 15 miles per hour.
There is a hand brake that is convenient to use, and when you are not riding the scooter, there is a kickstand that you can use to keep it upright.
The tires have a thicker design so that you can comfortably ride across any terrain without being jolted from small rocks and cracks in the pavement.
The battery takes about 12 hours to charge, but it will run consistently for about 40 minutes, so schedule your charging time for at night when you are asleep.
Best Micro Scooter for Adults: Micro White & Black Adult Scooters
The final scooter for adults and teens on this list is a Micro scooter that comes in both black and white varieties.
The wheel design is perfect for cruising down the sidewalk.
The scooter is designed with large wheels so that you can get the speed that you want, but they are also able to absorb all of the bumps in the road to give you a smoother ride.
When you are done riding, the scooter does fold into a more convenient size.
The handlebars even fold down so that you can easily store it in a locker in the gym or your place of work.
The scooter can support up to 220 pounds, and the handlebars can be adjusted to accommodate for your height.
The scooter also has a kickstand that is designed to make it convenient to keep the scooter upright.
Our lives are busy, so anytime that you can spend quality time with your child is great. Purchasing a scooter for yourself to enjoy is a great way to share the experience with them.
All of the options reviewed here are great, so find one that suits your needs, you can even check reviews for the scooters to see which ones other parents enjoy.
More than a Mode of Transportation- Stunt Scooters
If you think that your kid is going to just use their scooter to get from point A to point B, then you must not know many children.
Amongst teenagers, stunt scooters are a big hit. They can serve as a form of transportation, but they can also make your teen popular at the skate park, especially if they can nail a difficult trick.
How does a Stunt Scooter Differ from a Kick Scooter?
A kick scooter is not designed to handle a lot of impact, so if you use one at a skate park, you could land too hard and cause the scooter to break.
A stunt scooter is much more durable, so even when performing stunts daily, it will last for years.
A stunt scooter also does not fold in half for storage because performing stunts could cause it to fold unexpectedly.
Both of these scenarios are unsafe for the rider, so if you or your teen like to do tricks, then it is best to get a designated scooter.
The handlebars on these types of scooters also do not adjust because they could move while you are in the air and cause you injury.
Because there is a need for extra durability, these scooters will also be designed to be built out of steel, which will make the scooter slightly heavier than a kick scooter that is made from aluminum.
Stunt Scooters Comparison
Trick Scooter Essentials
- The Deck – Make sure that the deck is a good size for your child. The rider's feet need to fit onto the deck comfortably, and they need to be able to get both of their feet on the deck quickly. Missing your footing could result in injury. If you find that your child's feet slip off of the scooter a lot, then try some grip tape to make sure that they can safely perform the trick they want as well as nail the landing.
- Brakes - As a stunt performer, it is important that you have control over your scooter at all times. This is why most scooters designed for tricks come with a two brake system that includes a spring brake and a flex brake.
- Solid Handlebars – To make sure that the rider is safe at all times, the handlebars on most trick scooters do not adjust. This means that if you purchase one of these scooters for a teen or someone who is not done growing, you will not be able to adjust the height.
Best Scooters for Stunts
Best Starter Stunt Scooter: Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter
If you are looking for a scooter that will be great for the skate park, then the Fuzion X-3 Pro will be a great option for you to consider.
This scooter was designed to get big air; in fact, the deck, which is four inches wide, comes with edges that are designed to be easy to grab.
This scooter is designed with batwing bars, which means that not only will you be able to ride comfortably, and the bars have high stability as well.
The wheels are designed to be smaller than most scooters. This gives the scooter quick acceleration, which is great for skate parks and it allows you to ride for a longer period of time without kicking off.
I really loved how effective this scooter is at gripping the pavement.
When you get some air, you will have no issue regaining control when you land.
This scooter is rated for anyone up to 140 pounds, so it is perfect for a teenager.
Best Trick Pro Stunt Scooter: Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Scooter
The next scooter on this list is another option that is great for intermediate and advanced scooter riders.
This one is actually able to support up to 140 pounds of weight, which means that you can go crazy with jumps without worrying about durability.
One of the features that I really like on this scooter is the smooth bottom.
This makes the scooter perfect for grinding on rails, which is something that I enjoy doing. In addition, the handlebar is designed from carbon steel, and it is secured in place with a triple clamp.
The wheels are also designed to provide you with a smooth ride. They are great at absorbing the bumps of the road, even at a high rate of speed.
The wheels are also designed to be anti-abrasive and have a high level of rebound to help provide the best level of performance possible.
Best Lightweight Stunt Scooter: Razor Pro XX Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is the Razor Pro XX. It is a scooter that is designed for advanced riding styles that include tricks and competitive riding.
Because of this thinking, the scooter has a frame that is very durable; in fact, it has a fixed handle that cannot change height when you are in the air.
Even with the heavy frame, the aluminum material is light enough that a beginner will be able to easily control the deck while performing tricks.
In addition, the deck is large enough to fit both feet with ease, which makes it easier to stabilize your footing during a trick.
I love how easy this scooter's wheels make curb hopping seem. In fact, the design of the handlebars and the small, hard wheel design make it easy to pick up the speed you need to hop without any issues.
Best Stunt Scooter for Intermediate and Advanced Riders: Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
The Vokul VK-LMT is a stunt scooter that is perfect for advanced riders who want a scooter that can do more tricks than the average scooter.
The deck of this unit is very durable; in fact, it is made from heat treated aluminum that has been reinforced for durability and dependability.
The handlebars are made secured with a triple bolt clamp to make sure that it does not shift when you do not want it to.
In addition, the hand grips are designed to prevent slippage when performing tricks. Insofar as aesthetics, the black and gray design is both stylish and subtle, which is ideal for most teens.
The scooter can easily support a weight of 220 pounds, and the deck is covered with an anti-slip surface as well.
The wheels are also built to last; it has a high amount of shock absorbency that is able to minimize the bumps to give you a smooth ride
Super Hero (Ironman / Spiderman / Captain America / Hulk) Pro Scooter: Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter
The Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter is the perfect option for anyone who loves comics.
This scooter is designed for advanced and intermediate riders, especially if you want a versatile scooter that is great for riding on the streets and in the park.
I love how easy it is to grind on this scooter.
The deck, wheels, and braking system are all built to last because they are made from durable materials.
The wheels are small, which is great for stunts that require you to achieve a certain speed quickly.
The most notable feature of this scooter is the superhero design on the scooter and the grip tape.
You can choose from one of four heroes, which are: Spiderman, Captain America, Ironman, and Hulk.
Doing tricks on a scooter is something that a lot of older kids are trying. It is a fun way for them to show off their talents without getting into too much trouble.
Tricks are easy to perform, especially when you have a scooter that accommodates the riding style that you are trying to achieve.
Take a look at our top scooters for tricks and see which ones work best for you. Make sure that you check out reviews to see what others have to say about each one.
- [EXTREMELY FAST AND LONG-RANGE BATTERY LIFE] - A 250W motor propels the e-scooter to a max speed of 15.5 MPH. High capacity battery with a maximum travel range of up to 18.6 miles under specific conditions
- [PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN] -Weighs just 26.9 lbs. Portable folding design for easy storage at home or hand carry when necessary.The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum
- [DOUBLE BRAKING SYSTEM] - Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 13.1ft.The large 8.5-inch front
- [INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-LEARN] - Intuitive controls simplify learning and use for all ages while improving safety. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language
- [INTELLIGENT DESIGN]-The minimal yet modern design of Mi Electric Scooter has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot "Best of the Best" Award, as well as the iF Design Award 2017
- 🛴【Powerful 350 Watt Motor】A powerful 350W hub motor propels the electric powered scooter tops out at 15.6 miles per hour under specific conditions, which can easily overcome slope and other obstacles when riding, much better than the 250W motor of many scooters
- 🛴【Long-range Battery】High capacity battery (270Wh) delivers over 18.6 miles travel range. With 18.6 miles on one charge of 4 hours, it is very reliable to get to where you need to go. The range may vary depending on riding conditions, rider's weight, speed and/or terrains
- 🛴【8.5" Non-Pneumatic Tires】The "Air Free" technology eliminate the need for tires to be inflated with air to support the weight, with this technology, tires need less maintenance and have no worry of punctures. Also the large 8.5" front and rear tires have a good performance in shock absorption and anti-slip
- 🛴【Double Braking System】Features brakes at both the rear disc braking and the front anti-lock braking system for added safety. The MX1 electric scooter designed to give a smooth and safe ride when in use
- 🛴【Portable Folding Design】3 seconds folding system plus foldable handlebars, making the scooter more portable and less space-intensive when folded. The e-scooter is a great gift idea for recreational use, also a great alternative for anyone who has to do part of a commute to work on a train, bus or school
- Version 2 - HandBrake, Cruise Control, Reinforced Frame and Lock Mechanism
- 8.5" PNEUMATIC TIRES - Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR - Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15.5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs
- 36V BATTERY - The GXL travels up to 9-12 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
- Performance That Matters - The best electric scooter for teenagers with its emphasis on durability, performance and safety. Powered by a 200W hub motor, the Swagger Classic can reach top speeds of 15MPH, easily overcome 20° inclines and travel 9 miles on a single charge.
- Control the Cruise - Go full-throttle or activate Manual Acceleration mode and ride the stand-up electric scooter like a kick scooter. Once the SG-2 reaches ~4 mph, press the throttle and power up the ride. To engage cruise control, hold the throttle for ~6 seconds and let the Swagger do the work.
- Breezy Portability - The Swagger Classic lightweight electric scooter is easy to carry, weighing just 22.5 lbs. Portable and foldable design. The SG-2 is a motorized scooter for kids, teens and young adults 13 and up that easily fits in where you need it to, whether it's under your desk, at the office, or next to you on the bus.
- Low-Maintenance, Ultra-Reliable - This electric commuter scooter rolls on maintenance-free solid rubber tires. Its front e-brakes and rear foot brake deliver consistent, reliable stopping power. The front e-brake also features advanced "Autoguard" technology, which cuts off the motor when the brakes are engaged.
- Gold-Standard Customer Service - New Swagger Classic e scooters come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. Customer and technical support are offered seven days a week via live chat, email and by phone-even on Christmas Day.
- 🔥ONE DAY SALE! 🔥 BUILT TOUGH! What do kids love most about the Arcade Stunt scooter? They can ride it hard just like their heroes! And parents? It's one of the safest entry level trick scooters around! And that's because this pro scooter is packed with custom parts everyone loves. Strong 3D Stamped Forks, Custom Neck, Smooth Bearings, Solid Deck and Dynamic Design - the Arcade is built to take kids smoothly from beginner to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can't glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Scooter is fitted with ABEC 7. We also wrapped our reinforced T Bars in customized 117mm TPR Grips and lined up an 83 Degree Headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our 100mm Polycarbonate wheels for 110mm too!
- THE COOLEST KID AT THE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be whizzing around on their Arcade Scooter with its fresh graphics, smooth wheels and responsive brake. Because that's what a Stunt Scooter Kid in training truly wants - to look like their heroes! Racing Red, Brilliant Blue, Metallic Gold and Raven Black! Go ahead and choose your favorite color now.
- DIALED TO RIDE: We've heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So, the Arcade Scooter comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Arcade Scooter comes already dialed! Now, they may not be hitting big air right now, but we've given The Arcade a Solid One Degree Concave Deck (17.5" x 4") and IHC Compression for when they start.
- PRO SERVICE: With over a decade in scooter design - we bring you, The Arcade Pro Stunt Scooter! It's a lightweight 7.5lbs scooter equipped with 22.5" high T Bar, built for beginners and intermediate riders, kids aged 7+. It can take up to 220 lbs. Comes with a 30-Day Warranty plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- POWERFUL MOTOR AND LONG BATTERY LIFE - The 250W electric brushless hub motor allows for speeds up to 15.5mph. High capacity battery with a Max. travel range of up to 18.6 miles under specific conditions.
- STABLE AND DURABLE FOR COMMUTING - Extremely smooth when accelerating and turning, Hiboy electric scooters have been made solid and durable quality with solid tires and whole frame.
- BEING SAFER WITH TECHNOLOGY - Hiboy E-Scooter S2 are made with front, middle and rear 3 lights. And double braking system features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking.
- HIBOY APP - Simply pair Hiboy Electric Scooter via Bluetooth and use the app to lock your scooter, to view riding statistics such as battery life. It works with both iPhones and Android smartphones.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Hiboy e-scooter collapses for easy storage in car trunks and closets, beneath subway seats, and inside other compact spaces. Extra detachable scooter's seat is available for more comfortable option. (Seat NOT included)
- Duel-injection deck incorporating anti-slip silicone micro logo
- Cool new colors with matching anodized T-bars
- The smoothest, quietest lean-to-steer scooter
- Before riding, please tighten handlebar clamp to desired firmness using supplied hex key
- New anodized finish with kick stand. Ages: 8 and up. Max Rider Weight- 220 pounds
- Super-strong aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Built for taller riders with extra large 200mm urethane wheels
- Features the patented rear fender brake, adjustable handlebars
- Easy to fold and carry with its patented folding system.Downtube: Folding
- Portable and foldable - the 27.5 lbs e-scooter collapses for easy storage in car trunks and closets, beneath subway seats, and inside other compact spaces
- Have Power, Will Travel - The 250W electric hub motor allows for speeds up to 15 - 18 miles per hour (29 kilometers per hour)* and rolling over inclines as steep as 20 degrees.
- Charge and Go - Recharge the power scooter's Li-ion battery in 3.5 hours for 6~12 miles of travel. (Please note that the actual mileage may vary depending on the weights, speeds and terrains.)
- Built to Last - The Swagger 5 motor scooter features a rugged aluminum frame capable of supporting riders up to 320 pounds (145 kilograms).
- IMPORTANT: Check tire pressure regularly. Low Tire Pressure Drastically reduces speed & range. 28psi Recommended.
- Premium 36V, 7.8ah Lithium Ion Battery composed of 30 LG NMC 18650 cells (3.5 hrs charge time).
- Quiet 250 Watt Nameplate (600 Watt Peak) Brushless, Gearless, Chainless DC Hub Motor. Military Tech Honeycomb Never Flat Airless Rubber Tires
- Patented Dolly and Vertical Self Standing Feature. Folded you can walk with it like a roller bag suitcase.
- Electronic Antilock Maintenance Free Brake Located in the Rear Hub Motor
- Speed 15 MPH; Range 15 Miles per charge; Charger and Pedestrian Bell now included. Canvas scooter cover sold separately.
- Long Range Power: Powered by a 250W Brushless Motor, Ion has plenty of power to get you moving up to 7 miles
- Compact and Easy to Carry: Lightweight at 18 Lbs. and easily foldable, Ion won't weigh you down or take up much space
- Light Up The Night: Built-in LED Headlight keeps you visible when you're cruising after dark
- Built in Display: See speed, battery level and more with the built in LCD display
- Better For You and the Environment: Zero Emissions, better for the environment, and a great way to get some fresh air
- One twist of the handle and the blue lights illuminate your way
- With power that reaches speeds up to 10mph
- All steel frame and fork construction. Front Wheel: 200 mm pneumatic front tire
- Features kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor, twist-grip acceleration control and hand operated front brake
- For ages 8 and up;120 lbs Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 16 x 36 (inches); 8 inches pneumatic front tyre
- Includes battery, charger and Interchangeable color panels; Quick and easy disassembly.The turning radius is 45.5 inches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable; Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Delta tiller is easily adjustable; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation
- Quick connect batteries; Comes with large, plastic carry basket. Front and Rear Wheels: 8 x 2 inches Flat-free, Climbing Angle: 6 degree
- Flat-free, non-marking tires and anti-tip wheels. Ground Clearance: 2.5 inch, Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- 【The Last Mile】With a sleek, sophisticated design. MX2 is a fun-to-ride, easy-to-use last mile transport for urban commuters. With its minimalist design and simple but useful features it is built to take you from home to office faster than walking
- 【8" Non-Pneumatic Tires】The 8" airless front tires easily ride over bumps and cracks in your city streets and sidewalks. You don't have to check the pressure, they don't deflate, get punctured, superior compared to pneumatic tires
- 【Dual Brakes System】Electrical brake with an anti-lock brake system, and ergonomically designed foot brake, which makes braking really fast, but safe
- 【Charge and Go】Fully charge takes approximately 4 hours and delivers around 8-12miles(13-20km) travel range. (Please note that the actual mileage may vary depending on the weight loads, speed and terrains.)
- 【Durable & Foldable】The MX2 electric scooter is made of aircraft-grade aluminum so it is durable and sturdy for long term usage. It is completely foldable, when you need to fold it you can do it in seconds thanks to the 1 Second Folding Mechanism