Spring is just around the corner; the weather is getting warmer and most of us want to start spending more time outdoors.
My niece and nephew have been around a lot recently, and I have found that there is nothing that gets them more excited than suggesting taking a ride on our best scooters to the park.
It is fun and enjoyable for them, and they will be getting the exercise that their bodies need.
To make this scenario a reality, you need to have a scooter as well.
This scooter review will take a look at some of the best scooter options for adults and children that are available on the market today.
Scooters for Kids Comparison
Ways Scooters can Benefit Children
As a child grows, they need to learn where their body is in relation to their surroundings.
They need to be able to kick off of the ground to push the scooter, and a scooter is a great way to help them develop their equilibrium and strengthen their balance.
Three wheeled models are great, but when they are comfortable riding them, the real test comes into play when they move to a two-wheeled scooter.
If their balance is not up to par, they will practice and learn to ride the scooter without falling because it is a fun activity that they enjoy.
Kick scooters are also a great way to strengthen their leg muscles and train their hand-eye coordination.
Well, in this case, their foot-eye coordination. As your child grows, they will also want to kick harder so that they can make the scooter go faster, which will strengthen their balance as well.
Scooters can also help a child develop their motor skills, especially when they get to the age that they are comfortable performing tricks.
Lastly, riding a scooter with other kids their age can help them make friends. It will boost their self-esteem and make them more confident in themselves.
Important Considerations for your Child's Scooter
- Two Wheels or Three – Riding a scooter can take practice for a young child, and since their balance is not at its best yet, a three-wheeled scooter is a great way to help prevent accidents. They offer more stability for youngsters as they learn to ride their new scooter. Once they are a few years older, about five or six, then you can try to switch to a two-wheeled scooter, though some adjustment may be needed. you may find self-balancing scooters.
- The Size of your Child – Many of the scooters that are designed specifically for younger children have weight limits that are a bit low. At this age, your child will be growing quite a lot, so make sure that the scooter that you purchase will safely support your child's weight. In addition, some kids are taller than others, and you have no way to know how quickly your kid will grow, so make sure to get handlebars that can be adjusted to accommodate their ever changing height.
- Wheels Size – Where will your child be riding their scooter? Purchasing a scooter with large wheels will help to ensure that they do not hit a pebble that will cause them to fall or worse, go flying from the scooter. Larger wheels will allow them to ride over cracks and small pebbles with ease.
Best Scooters for Kids
Best Micro Scooter for 2 to 5 Year Old: Micro Mini Original Kick Scooter
The first scooter on this list is one that is designed for children between the ages of two and five.
It is rated for a weight of up to 44 pounds, so you can make a judgment call based on the weight of your child.
There are two large wheels in the front and one in the back that are designed to give your child extra stability as they ride.
The tires are also skid-proof, so you can even allow your toddler to enjoy a ride around the kitchen on a rainy day.
The scooter is designed with a lean-to-turn ride style that will teach them how to shift their weight to turn, which is great for added balance.
One aspect that I really like is that the deck is low to the ground; it allows little ones to easily get their footing when they lose their balance.
Best Kick Scooter for 5 to 12 Years Kid - Micro Maxi Kick Scooter with T-bar
The next scooter on this list, which is the Micro Maxi Kick Scooter, is a step up from the Mini.
It is designed a little sturdier so that kids between the ages of five and 12 can ride safely.
In fact, it is safe for any child who weighs less than 110 pounds to ride on.
This is a three-wheeled scooter that has two wheels in the front and one in the back, which is great for stability.
It also has the same lean-to-turn style of riding that you find in the Mini, so your child will not have to adjust their way of riding their scooter.
Since kids grow a lot between five and 12 years of age, the handles on the Maxi are designed to adjust to their specific height needs.
They also collapse to the base when you need to carry the scooter.
Best First Scooter for Toddlers: Radio Flyer 1st Scooter
This Radio Flyer Scooter is designed for very young children who are not very good with balance yet.
The suggested age for this scooter is two years old, but any child who is less than 50 pounds can ride on it.
I love the low-to-the-ground profile of this scooter.
It has a wide wheelbase, large wheels, and a wide deck to help your youngster find their balance while pushing the scooter.
It also has a unique teardrop design that makes it easier for their little legs to push off of the ground.
As a parent, I love that the handle of this scooter folds down; making it easier to transport in the trunk of my car.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for Kids: Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is a three-wheeled scooter by Globber.
It is designed for children who are over three years of age and are less than 110 pounds.
The two wheels in the front of the scooter are extra large and are great for stability when your child first starts out on the scooter.
The deck of the scooter is relatively close to the ground so that if accidents occur, your child will be able to catch themselves.
There is a foot brake on the top of the back wheel that makes it easy for your child to slow down.
Since this scooter is designed to grow with your child, the handlebars are adjustable.
The T-shaped handlebars can be set to three different heights, which should accommodate most kids until at least their teenage years.
Best 3 Wheel Scooter for 6 Years Old or Above: Razor PowerWing Caster Scooter
The final scooter that is great for kids on this list is the Razor PowerWing Caster, which is designed for children who are at least six years of age.
Instead of a linear deck that you would find on a traditional scooter, this model has a winged variation that gives it a three-wheeled design.
The front wheel is a bit larger than the two on the back of the scooter, but the smaller wheels are designed with a 360 rotation so that they can accommodate a kid making tight turns and drifting around corners.
If you get this scooter for your child, they will be able to ride it until they reach 143 pounds, which will most likely be well into their teenage years.
If you purchase this Razor for a younger child, make sure they are able to work a hand brake easily.
No matter which scooter you choose for your child, make sure that they can ride it safely.
If they have bad balance, get a three-wheeled selection. Safety is always the number one priority with kids, so make sure that they also wear a helmet when riding on their new scooter.
Scooters: Not Just for Kids!
As you are teaching your child to ride their new scooter, you may want to join in on the fun.
Having a scooter of your own allows you to enjoy the trips that you make to the park. If a scooter that you need to kick is not appealing to you, try an electric one that can simply get you where you are going.
If riding a scooter is not appealing to you at all, then maybe you want a scooter that your teenager can ride so that they can take their younger siblings to the park instead of you.
Whether the scooter is for you or a teen, you are going to need a large model that can accommodate the height and weight of an adult.
Scooters for Teens and Young Adults Comparison
Factors to Consider for a "Big Kids" Scooter
- Kick or Electric - The first thing that you will want to consider is whether you want a scooter that you need to kick to ride or one that has a motor. If you are getting this scooter to ride along with your tots, then you may prefer a simple design, but if you are trying to race an older child, then an electric version may help you to get the speed that you want to make it look like you are trying to win the race.
- The Smoothness of the Ride – The size of the wheels on the scooter will be a determining factor when it comes to the smoothness of the ride. Large wheels tend to give you more speed, but they will start out slow. Hard wheels also give you a bumpier ride.
- Your Height – If you are six feet tall, you do not want a scooter with handlebars that only adjust to accommodate someone that is only a little over five feet tall. You need to be comfortable when you ride, so test the handlebar height before choosing a scooter.
- Style – Teenagers like to accessorize, so finding a scooter that matches their style will be appreciated. Even if a young adult is going to ride the scooter, a bit of designer aesthetics will not be under appreciated.
Best Scooters for Teens and Young Adults
Best Razor Scooter for Adults: Razor A5 Lux Scooter
The Razor A5 Lux is a very popular kick scooter that was designed for larger individuals to enjoy, not just kids.
It can easily support anyone that weighs up to 220 pounds without the fear of the metal buckling under your weight.
It also comes with adjustable handlebars that can accommodate any height, so no matter how tall you are, you can ride comfortably.
The extra large wheels on the scooter are perfect for riding on cracked and uneven sidewalks; in fact, the ride will be one of the smoothest you have experienced on a scooter.
In addition, the wheels have spokes that match the color of the scooter.
When you are watching your kids play at the park, you can easily put down the kickstand and secure the scooter.
Unfortunately, the kickstand is not available on all models, so if you would like that feature, the blue model will be the best option for you.
Best Electric Scooter for Adults: Black Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter
The next scooter is one of the best electric scooter options that you can find.
It is designed to accommodate larger individuals, so anyone who is less than 250 pounds will be able to ride the scooter comfortably.
The batteries do take about eight hours to recharge, which is a good bit of time, but a single charge will take you about 18 miles.
If you end up coming home in the dark, there is also a LED light on the front of the scooter to help light your way.
This scooter is capable of going a full 18 miles per hour, so it is a much faster mode of transportation than walking.
You can stand on this scooter, but if you get tired, there is also the option to sit down and relax while you ride.
The shock absorption and the suspension will give you a smooth ride, no matter what terrain you are riding on.
Best Kick Scooter for Adults: Fuzion Cityglide Adult Kick Scooter
The Fuzion CityGlide is a kick scooter that is perfect for an adult looking to have fun.
It is a scooter that is designed with over-sized wheels that are great for speed and racing, no matter how tough the terrain you are riding on is.
The sturdy aluminum frame can easily support up to 220 pounds, and if you are a taller individual, the handlebars are also adjustable so that they can accommodate your height.
The scooter is available in three color options, but I really liked the black and yellow option insofar as aesthetics.
When you get to your destination, the scooter can be folded into a more compact size that does not take up a lot of space.
I have no issue fitting this scooter into my locker at the gym. It is also very lightweight, making it easy to carry when you simply want to walk.
Best Two Wheel Electric Scooer for Aduts :Razor E300 Electric Scooter
The next option on this list is an electric razor scooter that is perfect for teens, college students, or parents on the go.
The E300 is a great way for those under 220 pounds to zip around the neighborhood.
It features a twist-grip throttle that can get you up to speeds of 15 miles per hour.
There is a hand brake that is convenient to use, and when you are not riding the scooter, there is a kickstand that you can use to keep it upright.
The tires have a thicker design so that you can comfortably ride across any terrain without being jolted from small rocks and cracks in the pavement.
The battery takes about 12 hours to charge, but it will run consistently for about 40 minutes, so schedule your charging time for at night when you are asleep.
Best Micro Scooter for Adults: Micro White & Black Adult Scooters
The final scooter for adults and teens on this list is a Micro scooter that comes in both black and white varieties.
The wheel design is perfect for cruising down the sidewalk.
The scooter is designed with large wheels so that you can get the speed that you want, but they are also able to absorb all of the bumps in the road to give you a smoother ride.
When you are done riding, the scooter does fold into a more convenient size.
The handlebars even fold down so that you can easily store it in a locker in the gym or your place of work.
The scooter can support up to 220 pounds, and the handlebars can be adjusted to accommodate for your height.
The scooter also has a kickstand that is designed to make it convenient to keep the scooter upright.
Our lives are busy, so anytime that you can spend quality time with your child is great. Purchasing a scooter for yourself to enjoy is a great way to share the experience with them.
All of the options reviewed here are great, so find one that suits your needs, you can even check reviews for the scooters to see which ones other parents enjoy.
More than a Mode of Transportation- Stunt Scooters
If you think that your kid is going to just use their scooter to get from point A to point B, then you must not know many children.
Amongst teenagers, stunt scooters are a big hit. They can serve as a form of transportation, but they can also make your teen popular at the skate park, especially if they can nail a difficult trick.
How does a Stunt Scooter Differ from a Kick Scooter?
A kick scooter is not designed to handle a lot of impact, so if you use one at a skate park, you could land too hard and cause the scooter to break.
A stunt scooter is much more durable, so even when performing stunts daily, it will last for years.
A stunt scooter also does not fold in half for storage because performing stunts could cause it to fold unexpectedly.
Both of these scenarios are unsafe for the rider, so if you or your teen like to do tricks, then it is best to get a designated scooter.
The handlebars on these types of scooters also do not adjust because they could move while you are in the air and cause you injury.
Because there is a need for extra durability, these scooters will also be designed to be built out of steel, which will make the scooter slightly heavier than a kick scooter that is made from aluminum.
Stunt Scooters Comparison
Trick Scooter Essentials
- The Deck – Make sure that the deck is a good size for your child. The rider's feet need to fit onto the deck comfortably, and they need to be able to get both of their feet on the deck quickly. Missing your footing could result in injury. If you find that your child's feet slip off of the scooter a lot, then try some grip tape to make sure that they can safely perform the trick they want as well as nail the landing.
- Brakes - As a stunt performer, it is important that you have control over your scooter at all times. This is why most scooters designed for tricks come with a two brake system that includes a spring brake and a flex brake.
- Solid Handlebars – To make sure that the rider is safe at all times, the handlebars on most trick scooters do not adjust. This means that if you purchase one of these scooters for a teen or someone who is not done growing, you will not be able to adjust the height.
Best Scooters for Stunts
Best Starter Stunt Scooter: Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter
If you are looking for a scooter that will be great for the skate park, then the Fuzion X-3 Pro will be a great option for you to consider.
This scooter was designed to get big air; in fact, the deck, which is four inches wide, comes with edges that are designed to be easy to grab.
This scooter is designed with batwing bars, which means that not only will you be able to ride comfortably, and the bars have high stability as well.
The wheels are designed to be smaller than most scooters. This gives the scooter quick acceleration, which is great for skate parks and it allows you to ride for a longer period of time without kicking off.
I really loved how effective this scooter is at gripping the pavement.
When you get some air, you will have no issue regaining control when you land.
This scooter is rated for anyone up to 140 pounds, so it is perfect for a teenager.
Best Trick Pro Stunt Scooter: Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Scooter
The next scooter on this list is another option that is great for intermediate and advanced scooter riders.
This one is actually able to support up to 140 pounds of weight, which means that you can go crazy with jumps without worrying about durability.
One of the features that I really like on this scooter is the smooth bottom.
This makes the scooter perfect for grinding on rails, which is something that I enjoy doing. In addition, the handlebar is designed from carbon steel, and it is secured in place with a triple clamp.
The wheels are also designed to provide you with a smooth ride. They are great at absorbing the bumps of the road, even at a high rate of speed.
The wheels are also designed to be anti-abrasive and have a high level of rebound to help provide the best level of performance possible.
Best Lightweight Stunt Scooter: Razor Pro XX Scooter
The next scooter that I want to take a look at is the Razor Pro XX. It is a scooter that is designed for advanced riding styles that include tricks and competitive riding.
Because of this thinking, the scooter has a frame that is very durable; in fact, it has a fixed handle that cannot change height when you are in the air.
Even with the heavy frame, the aluminum material is light enough that a beginner will be able to easily control the deck while performing tricks.
In addition, the deck is large enough to fit both feet with ease, which makes it easier to stabilize your footing during a trick.
I love how easy this scooter's wheels make curb hopping seem. In fact, the design of the handlebars and the small, hard wheel design make it easy to pick up the speed you need to hop without any issues.
Best Stunt Scooter for Intermediate and Advanced Riders: Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
The Vokul VK-LMT is a stunt scooter that is perfect for advanced riders who want a scooter that can do more tricks than the average scooter.
The deck of this unit is very durable; in fact, it is made from heat treated aluminum that has been reinforced for durability and dependability.
The handlebars are made secured with a triple bolt clamp to make sure that it does not shift when you do not want it to.
In addition, the hand grips are designed to prevent slippage when performing tricks. Insofar as aesthetics, the black and gray design is both stylish and subtle, which is ideal for most teens.
The scooter can easily support a weight of 220 pounds, and the deck is covered with an anti-slip surface as well.
The wheels are also built to last; it has a high amount of shock absorbency that is able to minimize the bumps to give you a smooth ride
Super Hero (Ironman / Spiderman / Captain America / Hulk) Pro Scooter: Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter
The Madd Gear Marvel Pro Scooter is the perfect option for anyone who loves comics.
This scooter is designed for advanced and intermediate riders, especially if you want a versatile scooter that is great for riding on the streets and in the park.
I love how easy it is to grind on this scooter.
The deck, wheels, and braking system are all built to last because they are made from durable materials.
The wheels are small, which is great for stunts that require you to achieve a certain speed quickly.
The most notable feature of this scooter is the superhero design on the scooter and the grip tape.
You can choose from one of four heroes, which are: Spiderman, Captain America, Ironman, and Hulk.
Doing tricks on a scooter is something that a lot of older kids are trying. It is a fun way for them to show off their talents without getting into too much trouble.
Tricks are easy to perform, especially when you have a scooter that accommodates the riding style that you are trying to achieve.
Take a look at our top scooters for tricks and see which ones work best for you. Make sure that you check out reviews to see what others have to say about each one.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO CARRY: Foldable compact design with quick release folding mechanism and carrying strap for commuting back to school
- SAFE AND STURDY: Aluminum rear brake for maximum control and safety plus sturdy kickstand
- SMOOTH RIDE, MANUAL KICK SCOOTER (NO ELECTRIC SCOOTER): Large, polyurethane 8 inch wheels with front suspension and extra wide non slip deck (22.5”x5.5”) for comfort
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily adjust handlebar heights (32”, 35”, 37”, 39”) aluminum T handlebar with rubber grips for effortless steering
- FUN DESIGN: Best for 6-12 years and up, weight capacity 77 - 220 lbs (35 - 100 kg), designed in 6 stylish colors for teens
- Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride
- Super-strong, height adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders
- Anodized finish features bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics
- Easy-adjust handlebars include soft foam grips for enhanced comfort
- Rear-fender brake makes for quick and easy slow and stop when in motion
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life, Input Voltage 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.
- Powerful Motor & Long Battery Life - The 500W electric brushless hub motor allows for speeds up to 19mph. High capacity battery (36V/11.6AH) with a Max travel range of up to 25.6 miles under specific conditions, and max load of 220 lbs.
- Upgrade Your Commuting - Hiboy S2 Pro electric scooters front and rear wheel equipped with 10-inch solid tires and rear dual shock absorbers provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Safety with Hiboy Scooter - Hiboy e-scooter features the ultra-bright headlights with a range of up to 15 meters to enhance safety. And double braking system features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking.
- Perfect for Commute and Travel - Hiboy e-scooter collapses for easy storage in car trunks and other compact spaces.
- Hiboy S2 App - Simply pair Hiboy electric scooter with your smartphone and use the app to lock your scooter, to customize the scooter acceleration and braking responses.
- Authentic Razor scooter with larger urethane wheelsfor a smoother ride
- The front vibration dampening suspension system makes the ride even smoother
- Top quality aluminum construction that is lightweight yet durable
- Features Razor’s original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport, and storage between rides
- Additional features include easy-adjust handlebars, rear-fender brake,and wheelie bar. No assembly required, ready to ride out of the box
- The New Sensation for Big Kids! With a powerful motor of 150W, the Segway E10 kids electric scooter can reach to 10 mph, travel up to 6.3 miles, accommodate a max load of 132 lbs and suitable for kids and teens with the height of 4'3''-5'3''(130–160 cm).
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: E10 is equipped with a high-performance handbrake system, which also has the EBS energy recovery brake function.Rear fender also has a brake function. Front wheels are equipped with a spring damping system for a smoother ride.
- Lightweight and Foldable: The body is slim and light, easy to fold and weighing only 18.7 lbs (8.5kg). It is a combination of design and portability when folded, the whole vehicle is very compact, easy to carry, and convenient to store in the trunk.
- Brand New Cruise Mode: Come and try a new way of riding kickscooters! Simply kick to start, the scooter will continue to glide without needing to press the throttle! The harder you kick, the faster the acceleration.
- Warranty: Designed for Big Kids, the Segway Ninebot E10electric scooter is a perfect mobility companion for big kids. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts. please refer to warranty information and contact us if you have any problems.
- Powerful Motor - The 350W electric brushless hub motor allows for speeds up to 19mph. Long-range battery with a Max travel range of up to 17 miles under specific conditions, and max load of 220 lbs.
- Innovative Battery Design - Equipped with Hiboy's innovative technology, 3-Second replace the battery and gets a double range for a long trip. Regenerative battery helps recycled energy from riding and provides a longer range. (Extra Battery Not Included)
- Being Safe With Hiboy - Hiboy electric scooter light system keeping rider safe in the dark. And double braking system features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking ensure an efficient, responsive braking.
- Lightweight & Foldable - With a 30.8lbs weight Hiboy S2R electric scooter is easy to fold up and take with you on the go. Easy storage in car trunks and beneath subway seats, and other compact spaces.
- Hiboy S2 App - Simply pair Hiboy electric scooter with your smartphone and use the app to lock your scooter, to customize the scooter acceleration and braking responses.
- Introducing the Camera-Ready Scooter: With powerful 250W motor, Segway Ninebot ES1L can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 12.4 miles, accommodate a max load of 220 lbs.The vehicle design is seamless, which showcases its superior craftmanship.
- Lightweight & Foldable: The aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body material gives ES1L a portable weight of 24.9lbs. With one-click folding system, it’s easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car. Take it with you to wherever and whenever.
- Comfortable & Safe Riding: The spring in the front shock absorber is designed to cushion the rider from bumps and dips. 8 inch inner-support hollow tires provide maximum rider comfort. With front electronic, and rear foot brakes ensure braking safety.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Equipped with ninebot custom-made high-end brushless and halless motor, effectively reduces power consumption and extends vehicle life. High-quality lithium-ion battery pack with dual BMS technology ensure battery safety.
- Quality Assurance: Comfort and Design in One Device. The Segway Ninebot ES1L is “Featherweight” Scooter within the ES KickScooter Family. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.
- The innovative Micro brand is known by families for its smooth-gliding, long-lasting scooters for children and adults.
- Micro's 3-wheeled Maxi Deluxe LED scooter, with a lean-to-steer design, offers a stable ride that supports children as they curve and carve the sidewalk.. Features two front LED motion-activated light-up wheels. (No batteries required!)
- Incredibly strong (holds up to 110lbs) yet extremely lightweight, perfect for elementary-children; plus an adjustable T-bar (handlebar) grows with children from age 5 up to age 12.
- Offering a gold standard 2-year manufacturer's warranty and award-winning customer service, combined with replaceable parts, your Maxi Deluxe scooter is sure to last, virtually forever!
- No assembly required: simply insert T-bar (handlebar) into the deck and ride! Supplied hex wrench ensures parents are able to adjust the T-bar to desired height and tighten before riding.
- Innovative Portable Folding Design - The XR Ultra Commuting Scooter equipped with One-step folding system for portability. Aluminum material to enhance the stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the handlebar from folding while riding
- Long-range Electric Scooter - High capacity LG Battery 7.0AH with a maximum travel range of up to 17 miles under optimum conditions. Our Smart Battery Management System ensures the battery safety, and extends the battery life
- Strong Power E Scooter - The adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 300W motor, boasting top speed of 15.5 MPH and max load of 220 lbs. Tackles steep 15° hills with ease, making it a perfect commuting scooter
- Dual Braking System - Features a disc braking and anti-lock braking system for a safe, responsive braking while at top speed. Front and rear wheels use 8.5" pneumatic tires make riding comfortable, even on rough road or bump terrain
- Multifunctional Console - The LED display shows current speed, speed modes, battery life and headlight. The headlight has been upgraded to 8.5 degrees irradiation angle and 26 ft irradiation distance, keeping rider safe while riding in the dark
- Premium 36v, 7.8ah lithium ion battery with 15-mile range and 3.25 hrs. charge time
- Not a toy — aircraft aluminum frame is designed for daily use by commuters and other adults.
- Powerful 250 watt (600 watt peak) DC hub motor with electronic antilock maintenance-free brake plus a rear fender press brake
- Front tire suspension and Honeycomb never-flat airless rubber tires
- Patented dolly and vertical self-standing feature lets you roll it like a suitcase and stand it vertically out of the way
- Built for everyday commuting – designed specifically for urban terrain
- Super-strong, aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure a smoother, quieter ride
- Includes easy-adjust handlebars with soft, rubber grips for enhanced comfort, grasp, and control
- Extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck offers more foot room, ideal for taller riders
- Features 8” (200 mm), shock-absorbing, pneumatic tires for stability and reliable performance on most surfaces
- STAY AMAZING, STAY COOL - Integrated design with argon arc welding method and porcelain process bring luxurious look. And the electric moped is well built with a robust and durable base and frame, can support a max weight of 440lb. Front & dual rear led headlight and IP54 waterproof protection ensures be any conditions.
- SMOOTH & FAST - 2000W rated power motor allows it to quickly accelerate and climb smoothly. The 60V 21.8Ah Li-ion battery supplies max speed of 40 MPH and a max cruising distance up to 50 miles after a single full charge.
- COMFORTABLE & SAFETY - A pair of dual disc brakes controlled by hand levers will slow or stop you at any time, with a comfortable seat, front & rear hydraulic shock absorption, strong front fork suspension, a large deck and 7.8 inch thick tires that provide strong traction and stability, the ride is both comfortable and exciting.
- CONVENIENT REMOTE CONTROL & ONE BUTTON START - Super load alarm system with wheel lock,you can lock or unlock with the remote controller and then just press one button to start your scooter.
- UPGRADE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Except the electric sccoter, you will also reiceive rearview mirror, rear cargo with backrest, helmet, Motor Watch, smart remote control Key and tools.
- SUITABLE FOR ROUGH KIDS! The pro scooters can ride hard that have equipped with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels and One-Piece T4T6 Fork. That you can do whatever tricks you like such Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip, ride it hard just like the pros!
- SMOOTH AND QUIET GLIDE: You can't use sticky bearings ride quickly. Most pro scooters use ABEC 5-7 bearings, but the vokul scooter is equipped with ABEC-9 bearing, the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (22.3” x 23.5”) with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips on top of a Larger Super lightweight aluminum handlebars for a more comfortable ride!
- THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their VOKUL K1 with its sleek design, smooth glide and fresh graphics! Because that’s what a TRUE Stunt Scooter Kid really wants – to look professional! Choose your favorite color - but just a pro tip, kids love the “Arach Neo Phobia” Oil Slick Scooter the most.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBL TOGETHER: We’ve heard a lot complains about stunt scooters arrived damaged! So this pro scooter comes securely and gif design packaged to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together. The Vokul scooter comes already dialed!
- PRO& EXCELLENT SERVICE: The VOKUL Pro Scooter is for intermediate and advanced riders, kids aged 8 and above. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs. as an adult scooter as well! With a COMPLETE 6 MONTH MANUFACTURING DEFECT WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Features a 300W motor, boosting the e-scooter to a max speed of 15.5 MPH. 280.8Wh high capacity battery can achieve Max 18.6 Miles travel range under specific conditions. Easily view current speed and battery life on the LED display
- DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM - Disc braking and anti-lock braking dual system maintain safe and responsive braking at a short distance. Front and rear 8.5" air-filled tires are comfortable to ride on, even over rough road or bumpy terrains
- NEW SAFETY UPGRADES - We've done lots of work to make riding much safer! The upgrade headlight provide more visibility. Taillight can remind other vehicles in the dark. Additional 6 reflectors provide full around protection while riding at night
- RIDE WITH COMFORT - The Electric Scooter's wide deck (6.6"W/28.3"L) provides greater comfort for both of your feet, and improves stability when you step on. The large soft anti-slip pedal allows you to relax even during a long-range commute
- ONE-STEP FOLDING SYSTEM - The XR Elite E Scooter is equipped with a Unique One-step folding system for maximum portability. Aluminum material can enhance stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the scooter from folding while riding