Skateboarding is a way of life, so whether you are a professional skateboarder or someone who enjoys it as a leisure activity, you need a skateboard that fits your skate style, skill level, and body type.
Do you prefer to ride on flat pavement, speed down hills, or attempt tricks on banisters and other surfaces?
The skateboards that you may want to purchase will differ based on a few factors.
I created this guide to help you fill in the gaps for what you need in a skateboard,
So let's start out by looking at some of the considerations that you will want to think about before making a purchase decision. see here penny boards reviews.
Great Articles for Skateboarding:
Entry Level Skateboard Reviews
Best Skateboard Under 50$
Top 9 Drop Through Longboard Reviews
Best Longboards under 50$
Longboards & Skateboard Reviews
Consider Your Height and Weight
Whether you are an experienced skateboarder or you are a novice, your physical attributes will be an important factor in the board that you select.
A tall individual will need a bigger board than someone who is barely over five feet tall.
Your weight also plays a part in the selection of your new skateboard because if the board is not designed for your weight, then it may warp under your weight.
Check out this graph to determine which size is best for you.
Consider Your Skate Style and Proficiency
Your level of skateboarding experience will also be a factor in the type of board that you will want to purchase.
For example: a beginner will want to focus more on balancing on the board rather than performing tricks, so a basic design will be ideal for you.
Someone who is comfortable skating on a skateboard may want something that they can practice tricks on,
Which means that you may want different trucks and wheels on your skateboard than you would have when you just started out.
An expert rider will know the exact skateboard peripherals that they want to have and often times it is a matter of the skateboard style that is preferred.
Consider the Size and Shape of the Deck
The deck of your skateboard is going to be one of the most important considerations that you need to make.
Trying to do tricks on a longboard is going to be difficult, so you need to make sure that your skateboard deck accommodates your skate style.
Anything that is less than 33 inches long is typically considered a good board for street skating and doing tricks.
A board that is over 35 inches in length is designed for speed.
The width of your board also needs to be considered as well as the concave across its width.
The design of your board will have an impact on the response that you are able to get when you are attempting to perform tricks.
The bigger the bend of the deck is, the more control you will possess.
Consider the Truck Profile and Wheel Size
The truck profile that you select will accommodate different sized wheels. A mid-sized truck is great for most skateboards.
but if you are looking for smaller wheels for skate parks, then a truck that places the skateboard closer to the ground may be ideal.
If you are looking for speed, then a high truck profile will accommodate larger wheels. The larger the wheel is, the more speed it will have.
The only downside to larger wheels is that they accelerate slower than smaller wheels.
Don't forget to take the wheel durometer into account as well. A harder wheel will slide more on the pavement, which is ideal for a pro, but it may make it more difficult for a newbie to control.
- Grip tape is designed to help you stay on the board while you are doing tricks, so choose a texture and a design that fits your skate style and personality.
- Think about the type of wood that your deck is made from before deciding if it is durable enough for you.
- Always consider your budget; the skateboards on this list are all under $100.
- Wheels: 52mm, 100a Durometer (hard), White | Trucks: 109mm (small size for mini deck), Raw Silver | Bearings: ABEC 7 (high quality and smooth) | Grip tape: Black | Hardware: 1" Black Bolts W/Silver Nuts | Deck: 7.00" - 8.50" width and 27.75" length
- With its classic symmetrical shape, the board is great for cruising and tricks. The maple wood is high quality and gives you the right mix of flex and stiffness.
- The skateboard comes fully assembled, ready to ride directly out of the box.
- From first timers to seasoned vets, this board has everything you need to start rolling.
- Construction: Traditional Maple
- Solid&Durable : 7 layers Canadian maple deck,31.75"*7.88", offers perfect balance between toughness and weight. Maximum load weight up to 330 pounds, equipped with 5 inch magnesium alloy trucks. Reliable for beginner and skilled
- Smooth&Speedy : Super smooth (52mm,95A)High rebound PU wheels with ABEC-9 precision bearings and 95A High rebound PU bushing; Our wheel can give you quick response from the ground,suitable for commuting, skate parks, ramps, pools and other smooth surfaces or even rough ground
- Master New Tricks : ️Design for beginners and skilled, double kick dissymmetric concave combines with customized emery sand paper give your feet enough locked feeling ,help you learn new tricks quickly
- Graphic Design: Minimalist Black&White graphic design , printed with thermal transfer printing process allows greater print durability. The pattern lasts much longer
- No Assembly Required: Come with completed 31.75"* 7.88“ profession skateboard which helps save your time and hassle of assembling. Ready to play out of the box!
- Skateboard complete wheels 54mm - 99A | Trucks black 5 Inch/127mm | Bearings ABEC 7 (high quality & fast) | Grip tape OS780 Black | Hardware: 0.9" black bolts w/ black nuts | Deck Sizes 31*7.75" & 31.5 * 8"
- The perfect inexpensive complete skateboard with high-quality components. Great for learning how to skateboard and good enough to do advanced tricks like kickflips and beyond
- Complete Skateboard comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box
- 7 Ply 100% High-quality Canadian Hard Rock Maple skateboard with the perfect amount of flex
- We worked very hard to make an affordable high-quality complete skateboard so you can learn how to skate
- SOLID : 7-ply hardrock maple cold pressed into 32x8-Inch deck, Max support weight 220 lbs. Mediate concave makes it ideal for any tricks.
- STRENGTH : 5-Inch trucks are casted by genuine alluminium alloy, equipped with carbon steel kingpin and 78A high rebound PU bushing.
- SPEED : ABEC-9 precision bearings are forged by chrome steel, work with 52mm 102A PU wheels. Fast speed is half success for tricks.
- SMOOTH : Rest your heart when cutting corners. The boards has passed maneuverability test on streets, ramps, and pools.
- STYLE : Strikingly attractive graphics range from trendy to vintage, make boards ideal choices as gifts.
- Jibbitz for Crocs allow you to personalize your Crocs with style! Crocs shoes sold separately.
- Authentic Crocs Jibbitz charms. Designed specficially by Crocs for Crocs!
- A pair of Crocs can hold 26 Jibbitz shoe charms. Pop the Jibbitz into your shoes' holes for easy attachment! Trade with friends to customize your look.
- Perfect gift for women, men, and teens! Also great as a party favor!
- Not a toy. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Perfect your skating moves!
- Choose a sick skateboard.
- Win the Skateboard Pro competition!
- English (Publication Language)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Emile Hirsch, Victor Rasuk, John Robinson (Actors)
- Catherine Hardwicke (Director) - John Linson (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- This Toy Machine complete comes in assorted colors and brings you an awesome skateboard. Measuring 8.5" wide, this board is perfect for riders of all skill levels. Completed with Ruckus trucks, Abec 5 PIG bearings, and 52mm Toy Machine wheels.