Rollerblade: Sparking Interest at the Rink
- Genuine and original Rollerblade quality skate
- Perfect blend of support and durability
- Excellent value for a great fitness skate
- Aluminum frame is light durable and maneuverable
- Quality 80mm 82A with high precision SG5 long lasting outdoor bearings
The Rollerblade Men's Spark 80ALU Skates are a great men's skate that has some stylish design notes that set it apart from many of the skates on the market today.
They also have a good system for securing them to your foot, a good amount of overall support, and a firmness that means that they will last for years.
There are a lot of great skates out there, but these skates come from one of the most trusted brands of inline skates in the world, so these are a great pair to consider.
Aesthetically, the Sparks have a very unique and attractive look. The majority of the skates are black with gray and neon green highlights.
Much of the gray is relatively reflective, which really makes the skates look metallic.
The gray section on the top of the skates is a mesh, which adds a bit of venting to the skates' design.
I really like the inline assembly; it has some nice angles, a mixture of all three colors, and a supported stopper that is relatively angular.
The top of the skates are soft looking and add to the overall comfort of the skates as well.
What it's Built for
These skates are perfect for beginner to intermediate skaters. Some advanced skaters will definitely appreciate the well-balanced structure of these, but many of these types of skaters will also prefer a harder wheel.
These are also very lightweight, which lends itself to a very beginner-friendly experience; most beginners won't experience additional fatigue when learning on these.
The 80mm wheel design has enough versatility to allow you to skate on almost any surface.
Level of Maneuverability & Control
These skates have an aluminum frame that allows for a very efficient power transfer.
As hard shell inline skates, your leans will provide more of a turning performance in the Sparks. Overall, these have excellent control for beginner and intermediate skaters.
The braking system is fully attached and strong so that you will be able to stop on a dime.
While there are a wide variety of ways to stop using a set of rollerblades, many beginners will be using this rear stopper for braking.
On the other hand, it's also nice that Rollerblade also gives you an option to remove this rear brake if you choose.
Level of Support
These are stable skates due to the fact that they employ a plastic, solid base.
Stability is really useful for a new skater, so this addition is perfect for those who are just learning. Security is another feature that is important.
When you have these on your feet, you don't want to worry about them moving too much when you're trying to turn, which is why the dual-strap system of these is very useful.
There is one strap at the top of the foot and another at the top of the skate. These two straps help the skate fit snugly and securely.
- Key Advantages
- The design on these is very attractive; the blend of black, gray, and neon green looks great when you're out skating.
- The dual strap system along with the laces provides a very secure, supportive experience.
- The padding inside the lining is very comfortable.
- Even larger individuals who are over 285 pounds will find that these are very comfortable to wear and very supportive.
- There has recently been a tendency for these to shift with defective wheels. If this happens to you, you'll have to reach out to Rollerblade in order to get a replacement pair.
- While these are great for a new skater, they aren't the absolute best for an expert who prefers 90mm wheels.
- The wheels have a tendency to crack.
- The two straps are very secure, but they can feel too tight sometimes.
- My Rating
Great Articles for Skating:Best Inline Skates Review
Best Ice Skates Review
Best Roller Skates Review
How to choose ice skates for beginners
How to choose roller skates for beginners
How to choose inline skates
The Bottom Line
Overall, Rollerblade seldom makes a bad pair of inline skates, and the Spark 80ALU provides a great inline experience.
If you are looking for a great, stylish, and supportive pair of skates to begin your inline career with, there isn't a better pair on the market today.
If you are an old pro, these are also excellent because of the high level of support and durability.
- Shaft Diameter : 6mm - 15/64''
- Hex Width : 4mm - 5/32'';
- Overall Size : 37 x 13mm/1.5'' x 0.5''(L*D); The 1.5 inches/37mm is the full length, completely screwed axle(After the two ends of the skate wheel socket screw are fixed together).
- Material : Metal;Color : Silver Tone
- Package Content : 10x Inline Skate Wheel Screws for 6 mm axles
- Gender neutral, soft pastel colored nursery and baby animal themed print
- Absorbency: Very high - overnight protection (over 181 oz capacity = more than 1.42 U.S. gallons)
- Strong plastic backing you can trust to be leak and tear resistant. Four reliable tapes for security
- Ultra-soft cloth-like inner padding with quick absorbing core
- Stretchy leg gathers and a standing leak guard for superb fit
- Spark Keto
- Spark Keto Pills for Men Women
- Keto Spark K3 Mineral Advanced Supplements
- Keto Spark Weight Management Pills Advanced Formula 800mg
- Spark keto pills purple bottle
- Compatible with the Razor Spark scooter (#13010440, #13010460 & #13010400)
- 20% more sparks than other brands on the market
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- ENHANCED ENTRY-LEVEL TO INTERMEDIATE SKATE - Extra comfort and balance features for casual male skaters on a budget
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT - Durable shell makes learning how to skate easier
- COMFORT PERFORMANCE LINER & BREATHABLE UPPER - Extra padding, engineered mesh and speed-lacing/closure system for enhanced fit
- MONOCOQUE FRAME - Durable frame for a lower center of gravity enhances stability
- ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS - 80mm/82A wheels and SG5 bearings for better wear and moderate speed