Top 5 Inline Skates Reviews For Men, Women & Kids
Inline Skates, I guess you know from the name, are skates that are used for “inline skating” by a five wheel configuration assembled in a single line.
The varieties used for recreation are usually outfitted with a rubber stop at the back of the skate frame.
A little bit of history will suffice here. Inline skates came as a response to skating on roads and other surfaces, apart from ice. Russian and American athletes started using inline skates in the 1980s to prepare for the Olympic Games.
A number of inventors and designers have been credited with the development of the best Inline skates, – John Joseph Merlin and Louis Lagrange of France.
The former is associated with the creation of single-to-many rowed devices that were widely used in the mid-1700s. Lagrange, on the hand, designed skates for use during warm weather.
Rollerblade Inc produced the first commercially available Inline skates, in 1987. The Inline skates made by Rollerblade Inc are top in the industry.
The company has a near total dominance of the North American market. Interestingly, Rollerblade Inc, made annual sales of close to 20million USD, with several hundreds of thousands of rollerblades sold, in 2008.
At present, Inline skaters range from those for aggressive/energetic skating, those for fitness / recreational use.
In addition, there are removable workable lines as well as those that have been adapted for young users.
Products from Amazon.com
- XinoSports Inline Roller Skates With Light Up Illuminating Wheels, For Growing Girls and Boys Ages 5-20Price: $63.99Was: $79.99
- Price: Out of stock
Things to consider when buying inline skates:
I know that for the first time inline skating enthusiast, buying your first skates will pose somewhat of a challenge.
For starters, I understand that you would not want to splash huge sums for new roller skates and I understand that it could prove tough getting a pair to rent.
It is important that you start out right with your inline roller skates so that you are not discouraged and end up quitting. If I were you, I would consider that I should avoid ill-fitting skates so I don’t get blisters and a sore ankle.
Therefore, the most important rule for purchasing your own Inline Skates is the rule of fit. The rule stipulates the following:
- My toes should lightly make contact with the front part of the boot when I am straightened out.
- Conversely, my toes should not make with the boot when my knees are bent.
- My ankles should be firmly but adequately supported during the course of a skating session. The rule of thumb here is not too tight and not too loose.
Inline Skates Reviews
1) Best Inline Skates for Men: Rollerblade Spark 80ALU
The 80ALU from Spark offers one of the best Rollerblades on the market with a lovely mix of control, comfort, and good quality components.
The Spark overtime has gained its reputation as one of the top manufacturers of ice-hockey skates for professionals. This Spark 80ALU has 80mm wheels that are tested and trusted for durability.
It is known for being able to attain the speeds needed for racing and maneuvering sharp turns.
I believe it’s properly equipped for the task if you’ll be using your inline skates on professional skating rinks or rough outdoor surfaces, these wheels are fitted with SG5 bearings and rated at 82A.
It features a premium grade aluminum frame that has an additional axle on it meaning you can remove the brakes at any point should you feel it is necessary.
The quality of the soft boot sitting atop the frame is also a marvel. Also, the quality of the lining of the shoe is also lovely although I feel the bling on the outer surface isn’t very necessary.
One hallmark of this skate is that it fits snugly no matter the size and it doesn’t constrict the leg inside.
Ultimately and most importantly, its Velcro strap provides extra protection and the skate offers the best blend of utility and speed.
- For professionals, speed isn’t a problem
- It has a premium grade aluminum frame
- It is durable
- It has a comfortable and soft liner
- The bling on the outer surface is unnecessary
- Can be a bit noisy
2) Best Inline Skates for Women: Rollerblade 90 Activa Inline Skates
If you were looking for a lightweight and maneuverable skate that offers great control with every stride, then I recommend the Rollerblade Activa 90.
This model is developed essentially for those that look to enhance their strides, regularly have a good workout or even just having fun.
It is a high-performance inline skate and it offers comfort, stability, and precision. The way it is designed, it’ll enable you to have cardio pumping workout with a comfortable and smooth ride for prolonged training minutes.
It fits so well on the feet that it’s comfortable in all the key areas and it can also be adjusted.
It features a power strap, adjustable buckles and an asymmetrical lacing system that ensures that this inline skate feels very natural to your legs.
For fitness and fun, the larger wheel size and SG9 bearings will help you experience speed with ease and enhance your stride and glides. more details here.
It comes with a comfortable liner that is specialized 5-star fit and has a memory padding that ensures all-around comfort. The Activa 90 is also very durable due to its Lo-Balance magnesium frame.
No matter what your demands are, this frame is tough and will serve demands without any unnecessary vibrations like other inline Overall; this is one of the best inline skates you’ll find on the market.
- It is a comfortable, soft and breathable boot that fits the foot
- It fits and feels natural to the legs.
- It enhances strides for efficient energy use
- It allows efficient cardio pumping workouts
- Not very good for beginning skaters
3) Best Kids Inline Skates: Rollerblade Spitfire LX ALU Inline Skates
The Rollerblade Spitfire skates look very cool and are a great way to give your kids a trendy pair of skates. Its adjustable features are an added advantage because it allows you the freedom to change anything if it isn’t the way it should be.
One thing that makes this inline skates one of the best includes the fact that there’s no fear of outgrowing them. It is unbelievably adjustable for up to four sizes as your child’s foot grows.
These online skates allow your child to grow with them meaning if they’re well taken care of, they’ll last longer than many other inline skates. It allows for comfortable summertime outdoor cruising due to the breathable material it is made with.
It features a Junior 5 Star Fit Liner that ensures comfortability even during prolonged use. The Rollerblade Spitfire LX ALU Inline Skates have a Lo-Balance Alu frame that ensures durability and makes sure no energy is wasted with each skate stride.
With this inline skates, for sure you’ll be giving your child a reliable and comfortable pair of skates that will enable them to enjoy their time outdoors and grow in skating confidence.
In all, this is a great all-round inline skates choice for kids and the fun that goes with it.
- Perfect for outdoor use
- It’s adjustable for up to four sizes
- Comfortable, durable and reliable
- The material used isn’t very breathable
4) Best Inline Hockey Skates: Tour Fish Bonelite Pro Skates
This inline skates due to its qualities are in my opinion one of the best and finest Rollerblades on the market. Whether you need an inline skate for women or men, it is very clear that this is one of the best.
It fits very well and even when heat fitted, they remain incredibly comfortable.
The durability is evident in the fact that even after heavy handling and prolonged use, they don’t seem like used or old rollerblades.
Although this professional pair of inline skates has wheels that get dirty almost very quickly, they are easily replaced when you feel they need to be changed.
Manufactured in both black and white color, the BoneLite Pro skates provide excellent ventilation and performance. It has an outsole that’s made of graphite and Labeda Hummer Eviction frames meaning these inline skates are lightweight.
You’ll experience giant strides based on its 80mm Labeda Addiction wheels that provide grip on any type of indoor surface and excellent speed for professional users.
It boasts arguably the lowest center of gravity for any inline skates on the market. When it also comes to comfortability, the new Accu-Aire liner used is top of the game. Ultimately, it features an In-Step honeycomb system that allows for excellent airflow all-round.
This means the skates have an extended lifespan.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- It offers all-around breathability
- Perfect for outdoor and indoor skating
- Lowest center of gravity in an inline skate
- Its wheels get dirty quickly
5) Senior Inline Hockey Skates: Mission Inhaler AC3 Inline Skates
These are most likely the inline skates pair you should purchase if you’re ready for a high performance and well detailed Rollerblade.
As one of the best inline skates, this Mission Inhaler brand of hockey Skates are designed with different materials that ensure comfort, speed, and stability.
At a good price, these rollerblades deliver quality performance. The Mission’s Inhaler technology used in this product allows air to freely pass through the toecaps while blowing hot air out to keep your feet cool and dry.
It uses a comfort liner with brushed nylon and a two-piece white felt-tongue that delivers an awesome and comfortable fit. In designing Inhaler AC3, the tendon guard has been lowered compared to other models for a better range of motion. This provides longer, more efficient and powerful strides.
It features a redesigned aluminum frames that are stronger and lighter and bearings that ensure maximum durability, speed, and grip.
While it isn’t a must, the manufacturers suggest that you perform a heat fitting when wearing these for the first time. Doing this will make your new inline skates feel very comfortable, just like sneakers.
With these, you’ll have purchased one of the best and most comfortable, durable and high-performance inline skates.
- Natural and perfect fit do any leg size
- Soft and comfortable brushed Nylon liner
- Aluminum frame that ensures maximum durability, grip, and speed
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate skaters
- Arch support might feel insufficient for some people
Some of the great article for skating
Best Roller Skates Review
How to choose ice skates for beginners
How to choose roller skates for beginners
How to choose inline skates
In this review, I tried to pick my best Inline Skates product in 2019. I have included top 5 products. So you can pick which one fits for you. check out the benefits of skating. let me know if you have any suggestions or else? waiting for your valuable comments.
- Soft Boot Support with Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Triple Cam-Lever Buckle Closure
- ABEC 7 Bearings
- BEST FOR NEW SKATERS Advantage Pro XT W is a great entry level skate that suffices the needs of beginners and value driven skaters. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- SUPPORTIVE SHELL FOR LEARNING how to skate made easier. Most entry-level skates do not support the feet very well, but the Advantage Pro structure makes sure support is not compromised.
- GREAT PADDING in the liner and tongue ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and helps to maks this entry level skate feel like it was designed for experts.
- INTEGRATED FRAME GREAT FOR LEARNING The composite frame is integrated with the shell to provide a lower center of gravity for stability with durability.
- BLADERUNNER 80mm WHEELS and ABEC 7 bearings are a good combination for rolling at a moderate speed with a little less effort due to the slightly faster bearing.
- 8 Wheels Light up - Your little one is sure to fall in love with our lovely pink design. Get confidence in the awesome shining wheels. Colorful lights when skating, wheels are designed as self-generated power system, no battery needed!
- Premium Performance - Enjoy your smooth, quite ride with high quality ABEC-7 bearings, 82A polyurethane heels, aluminium frame and rubber(TPR) stopper. Tripple protection including laces, 45° Strap and high-strength buckle are sure to provide safe ankle support and protect you along the way.
- Perfect Birthday Present and Holiday Gifts - Inline Skates are loved by children of all ages and fun for adults, too. Leave the video games and phone inside. Enjoy hours of outdoor fun, Let's go outside and play!
- 4 Sizes Adjustable - Total 4 segment for you to adjust, every 0.2 inch has its own size. The shoe will be the exact fit as kid's feet grow. Feel comfortable more than ever before!
- Sincere Service - Order with confidence due to our 100% dedicated customer and product experience. Every question or problem will be answered and solved nicely and promptly. If you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply return for a FULL REFUND with no questions asked. Click the Add to Cart button now. You'll be happy you did!
- Outgrow no more! Adjusts up to 4 sizes at the push of a button. Small (12J-1) or medium (2-5)
- Perfect for young skaters! Comfort and support with no laces to tie
- Keep it fresh! Washable boot liner. Removeable wheels. Brake on right skate
- Smooth ride indoors and outdoors! Urethane wheels have the right grip and bounce for the rink or pavement; GForce carbon bearings go fast and last
- Quality components and time-tested performance from Roller Derby, America's Skate Company since 1936
- 4 Sizes Adjustable Inline Skates - Kids can ride on these skates for a long time for you'll be able to increase the boot up to four sizes. Three size available: Small for little kid(Y12-2); Medium for big kids(2-5); Large for youth & young adult(5-8), Check the image of our size chart for specific length of the boot.
- 8 Wheels Illuminating Inline Skates - Gain confidence in our stylish design in Violet/Magenta. With the coolest light up wheels, make your little girl a real shining star. Wheels are designed as self-generated power system, no battery needed!
- High-end Features Roller - Enjoy a smooth, quiet and confident ride on the reinforced aluminium frame, 82A polyurethane wheels and high quality ABEC-7 bearings. Premium performance and special light up bonus, totally worth the price!
- Triple Closure for Kids - Includes Cam lever buckles, velcro strap and laces. An easy system to get in and out of the skate quickly and nicely, even your daughter can do by herself!
- Sincere Service - Order with confidence due to our 100% dedicated customer and product experience. Every question or problem will be answered and solved nicely and promptly. Check other 2pm Sports skates with flashing wheels, including same style skates for boys in Azure.
- BEST FIRST INLINE SKATE Zetrablade is a great entry level skate that can suffice the needs of beginner and casual skaters on a budget. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT The stiff, supportive shell makes learning how to skate easier with unmatched quality and durabiity.
- COMFORTABLE PERFORMANCE LINER Ample padding in the Training liner ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and elevates the feel of this entry level skate.
- BEST FRAME FOR LEARNING The durable, monocoque frame is integrated with the shell for a lower center of gravity to enhance stability, balance and control which are crucial for beginners.
- PERFECT WHEELS FOR LEARNING Rollerblade 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings provide a smooth, easy ride.
- BEST KIDS VALUE INLINE SKATE FOR ANY LEVEL Value driven, kids adjustable skate with great features to prove spending less does not always mean getting less.
- KIDS ADJUSTABLE 4 SIZES Phoenix low profile structure adds support and an easy to use adjustment system to expand the skate 4 full sizes.
- COMFORT KIDS LOVE Padded liner and tongue cushions the feet very well for all sizes the skates adjust to.
- DURABLE INTEGRATED FRAME is combined with the shell for a lower center of gravity and adds to the important benefits of control and stability for kids just starting out.
- BLADERUNNER PERFORMANCE WHEELS 72mm wheels and ABEC 3 bearings are the ideal combination for kids. Safe speed with the right amount of spin so it is not that difficult to push the skate.
- Soft boot design with comfort memory foam padding and locking cam lever buckles
- Aluminum Tri-Coil
- 80mm Elite Speed wheels
- Bevo Gold 7 Race rated bearing
- Sporty and stylish
- 【ONE PAIR FOR FOUR SIZES】 - Easy and convenient 1 push button to adjust different sizes ensures years of fun. No need to worry about your kid's growing foot anymore. Check our size chart in the product image, make sure you chose the right pair!
- 【8 WHEELS ILLUMINATING】 - Coolest flashing light offers more fun for kids to go outside and play. Colorful Led lights inside the wheels with self-generating power. No battery needed.
- 【PREMIUM PERFORMANCE】 - Kids will be crazy with its stylish looking, get confidence on the smooth and comfortably rides. High quality aluminum frame and durable polyurethane(PU) wheels with ABEC-7 bearings can be used both outdoor and indoor.
- 【A PERFECT GIFT】: The Awesome inline skates comes in a color gift box and was designed to be the perfect gift for your child, grandchild or nieces and nephews. Delivered in an impressive finished box that will surely make your little one screaming in excitement and joyfulness!
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 - Kuxuan inline skates come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need. We are dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers.