The Swagtron T1 is the first ever hover-board that has overcome the threats of fire and explosion! This is one of the forerunner hover-boards that was available for the purchase satisfying all requirements of the UL standards.
So, if your main concern is safety while buying a hover-board, you can definitely go for this Swagtron T1 self-balancing board.
With the safety assurance certificate, the hoverboard also has all the necessary features that a well-performing smart scooter should have.
To know all the attractive features and benefits of this hoverboard, just be with our Swagtron t1 review till the bottom line.
Before moving to the features, read these below words about the brain behind this swagtron t1 self-balancing hoverboard. Check out More self balancing hoverboard.
Few words about the manufacturer
Swagtron, formerly known as Swagway, is an American based sports products manufacturer. Swagtron is one of those brands who has witnessed rise-downfall-rise of the hoverboard. Actually, Swagtron is the pioneer of UL certified hoverboard.
On 31st may 2016, Swagtron released first ever UL 2272 certified safe hoverboard Swagtron T1 on the market. This self-balancing hoverboard was the successful replacement of their most popular hoverboard Swagway X1. Head over the manufacturer site and see more details.
Dimension: 7 x 3.8 x 23 inches
Riding Range: 7-12 miles
Power: 100 – 240 Volts
Charging time: 1 hour
Weight capacity: 44- 220lbs
Turning Radius: 0°
Climbing capability: 30°
As the Swagtron T1 came into the market as a game changer, Swagtron had to design this board keeping both style and safety in mind. The stylish design and solid safety features of this board proved that they did a great job.
The hoverboard comes in 6 different colors and has a glossy finish that really attracts people’s attention.
You can celebrate your individual style with your favorite color. After all, the design and the features of Swagtron T1 will allow you to ride your hover-board in style and safely with your friends.
Taking place of a most popular product was not an easy task, but the Swagtron did this successfully, they add all the necessary features that a rider wants for an enjoyable riding. Check out details features & customers reviews. Here, the key features of “T1” are given below.
The ‘T1’ is made of a durable and tough ABS outer body case, which is fire retardant. It also minimizes the chances of scratching and future damages on the external body of this smart scooter.
Swagtron T1 has two wheels; the wheels are made of aluminum and covered with rubber tires. The rubber tires provide more traction and less slipping.
c. Training Mode
Training mode is another useful feature of this smart scooter, especially for the newbie riders. In training mode, the board provides more balance and less speed for the trainee, so that he can learn how to ride keeping balance on the board. This training ultimately enables a rider to ride at top speed without any fall.
The hover-board comes with the safest 36V/ 4.4 AH lithium battery system. A full charge of the battery will allow you to ride for 7-12 miles. It takes 1 hour to be charged in full.
This self-balancing scooter features 3000 Watt motor. A 36V/ 4.4 AH lithium battery supplies the power to this motor. This motor empowers a rider to ride at the highest speed of 8mph! Furthermore, this motor paired with the gear stabilisation delivers better traction when gliding downhill and riding at top speed.
f. LED lights
Two panels of LED lights are mounted on the board. Upper panel lights will show you the battery level, and the side panel lights will mark your appearance to the wayfarers and vehicles. These LED lights make a teenager happy when he/she rides lighting up the LEDs.
g. Gyroscopic Technology
The self-balancing hover-board is also featured with gyroscopic technology, which makes this board easy to operate, controls and ensures smooth starting and stopping for the riders.
Both left and right footpads of this board are solid and nonslip. These pads come up with the smooth grip, which helps a rider to get control, balance, and stability while riding.
Durability and safety
Swagtron t1 is one of the safest self-balancing scooters on the market. It has the UL 2271 certification of safety. Here, the solid design and premium materials ensure a safe journey for the riders.
The outer part of the hover-board is made of durable and tough ABS case which is fire retardant and safeguards the board from scratch.
The battery is featured with Sentry Shield, which offers multiple layers of battery protection and safety. The battery also features Smart Battery Management System (BMS). This BMS keeps a close eye on overcharging, overvoltage, over current flow, and over-temperature of the battery. It also provides short circuit protection.
Moreover, the safe stopping technology will warn you to get off from the board safely, when it finds any technical issue inside the battery.
Pros and cons
a. Swagtron got both the UL 2272 and 2271 certificates.
b. The safe stopping feature.
c. Multi-layer battery protection.
d. The Gyroscopic Technology.
e. 1-hour charging for riding 7-12 miles.
a. The fireproof plastic is cracked easily.
b. No inbuilt speaker system.
c. No Bluetooth
a. The Swagtron T1 itself.
b. A charging cord.
c. The instruction manual.
d. A couple Swagtron-branded silicone wheel arch protectors.
Along with fantastic performance and safety features, the swagtron t1 has an awesome weight limit of 220 lbs (100kg), so this is ideal for both kids and adults. Because of having a training mode, the kids and the beginners enjoy their ride from the first day of hover-boarding. check out how to control hover-board.
Swagtron T1 Hoverboard | Unboxing And Review
Frequently asked questions
Question-1: Will it Burn down my house?
Answer: No, the hover-board got both the UL 2272 and 2271 certificates, so you can use this board safely.
Question-2: Is it easy to control for a 10-years-old girl?
Answer: Yes, it is easy to control for the kids as well as adults.
Question-3: Does it support European 220V and what kind of charger is included?
Answer: Yes, the charger supports 220V. It uses a 2-pin "figure 8" cable that you can replace or adapt to your wall socket type.
“One of the safest boards, ABS outer body casing, Training mode, Combination of 36V/ 4.4 AH lithium battery and 3000 Watt motor, Gyroscopic technology, LED lights, 8mph top speed, 7-12miles ridding.”
These are the words that summarise this Swagtron t1 review and sketch the picture of safety, durability and the performance of Swagtron t1 self-balancing board.
Our hangout, camping, riding and any kind of outdoor activities become more enjoyable when we have the safest way to do so. If you have the desire of doing hover-boarding or getting a safe and well-performing board for your kids, you can get this Swagtron t1 for your kids.
Swagtron t1 combines safety and performance, which is enough to make your kids cheerful.
Oh! You can also get one for yourself; truly, hover-boarding is such a great way of fun especially with this Swagtron T1!
Best Seller List
- Startup Self-Balancing - This user friendly hover board allows for quick and easy mounting by automatically balancing upright when powered on.
- Certified Strength and Resistance - The Twist(T881) is crafted with strong ABS polymer that fulfill UL2272 standards to protect against drops, crashes, and overheating.
- Double the Torque - A pair of twin 250W motors creates the ultimate duo for conquering stubborn slopes and scorching the streets with style.
- Powerful Joyride - Hop on deck to power up to 7 MPH, traverse up to 4.8 mi on a single charge, or climb inclines up to 30˚.
- Vibrant Lights - the T881's built-in battery and system indicators help you keep track of battery life and diagnostics while its headlight keeps your path illuminated at night.
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Change modes, access map function, check batteries, & play music during rides via the app & speakers
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE -Race up to 7.5 mph and climb inclines of up to 30 Degree with the electric smart hoverboard's 200W dual motors
- FOR ALL RIDERS - Using 3 modes, this smart board travels up to 8 miles per charge & carries riders between 44 - 220 lbs
- TACKLES ALL ADVENTURES - UL-approved materials & 6.5" hard rubber tires deliver increased durability and ensure smooth rides
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - The UL certified hover board has passed strict electrical and safety test to ensure customer peace of mind
- Ride Your Way - A hybrid mix between a traditional bike and an electric power bike, the Swagcycle EB7 Elite features 16-inch wheels and three riding modes: throttle-only, pedal-only or power-assisted pedal-to-go. More than just another battery bike.
- Extended Mileage - Capable of going up to 15.5 miles on a single charge, with a powerful 350W motor capable of throttle-only speeds up to 18.6 mph. The Swagcycle Elite electric road bike is truly built for the long haul.
- Removable Battery - The motorized bike's swappable 36V Li-ion battery can fully recharge in 3-4 hours. Grab an extra battery (sold separately) and keep it as a spare whenever you need it.
- Rugged, Smooth and Steadfast - With an IPX4 rating and advanced rear suspension, this electric commuter bike handles outdoor rides and rough pavement like a champ.
- Gold-Standard Service - All new Swagtron e bikes enjoy a 1-year limited warranty. Our 100% U.S.-based customer service team offers the best customer support in the industry, available seven days a week via live chat, email or phone.
- Performance That Matters - The best electric scooter for teenagers with its emphasis on durability, performance and safety. Powered by a 200W hub motor, the Swagger Classic can reach top speeds of 15MPH, easily overcome 20° inclines and travel 9 miles on a single charge.
- Control the Cruise - Go full-throttle or activate Manual Acceleration mode and ride the stand-up electric scooter like a kick scooter. Once the SG-2 reaches ~4 mph, press the throttle and power up the ride. To engage cruise control, hold the throttle for ~6 seconds and let the Swagger do the work.
- Breezy Portability - The Swagger Classic lightweight electric scooter is easy to carry, weighing just 22.5 lbs. Portable and foldable design. The SG-2 is a motorized scooter for kids, teens and young adults 13 and up that easily fits in where you need it to, whether it's under your desk, at the office, or next to you on the bus.
- Low-Maintenance, Ultra-Reliable - This electric commuter scooter rolls on maintenance-free solid rubber tires. Its front e-brakes and rear foot brake deliver consistent, reliable stopping power. The front e-brake also features advanced "Autoguard" technology, which cuts off the motor when the brakes are engaged.
- Gold-Standard Customer Service - New Swagger Classic e scooters come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. Customer and technical support are offered seven days a week via live chat, email and by phone-even on Christmas Day.
- Cruise with swag on your hoverboard boasting an 8 mph top speed and 7-12 mile range - weight up to 220 lbs
- UL 2272 certified - the SWAGTRON 2-wheel self-balancing scooter excelled in all electrical safety tests
- This swag motorized scooter's new features include: LED headlights, battery indicators, rubber bumpers, and two riding modes
- Patented SWAGTRON SentryShield smart battery management system provides multi layered hover skate-board protection
- This balance scooter features an upgraded 250 Watt motor and gear stabilization for tighter control and downhill traction